Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'm guessing that, if Boro pay his wages, it frees up a wage for a new player, mibbe?

I'd expect that to be a given...plus a loan fee but if that is the case is the fee sufficient enough to get a replacement in for him?

When we signed Scott Allan, we gave them Liam Henderson on loan as a direct replacement....plus we agreed to continue paying Henderson's wages. I rate Henderson as good if not better than Allan so all in all they got a great deal. Cash plus a player for free for the next season. Are Hearts getting anything out of this deal to make it worth their while?

I understand not having a player at the club who wants to move on, but surely it's got to be to the benefit of the club first...& maybe it is...but I've not read anything to suggest it is.

I'd expect that to be a given...plus a loan fee but if that is the case is the fee sufficient enough to get a replacement in for him?

When we signed Scott Allan, we gave them Liam Henderson on loan as a direct replacement....plus we agreed to continue paying Henderson's wages. I rate Henderson as good if not better than Allan so all in all they got a great deal. Cash plus a player for free for the next season. Are Hearts getting anything out of this deal to make it worth their while?

I understand not having a player at the club who wants to move on, but surely it's got to be to the benefit of the club first...& maybe it is...but I've not read anything to suggest it is.

f**k knows -  Neilson says that, after the deal falling through in January, with McGhee's heart set on the move, it was 'the right thing to do'.

Hearts could have screwed Jason Holt's move to Rangers by insisting on a tribunal - instead, they accepted a lesser amount to give him the move he wanted.

Hearts: doing the right thing by honest young Scottish laddies and Bosnian pensioners.

Save the Children. :(

Not at all. Nobody will be happier than me if his move to the Boro is a success.

I just get the impression that he wasn't 100% committed to playing for Hearts since the Ipswich Town chat last season and the subsequent shite that his agent will have been feeding him.

It isn't good for us but if any of our young players get a chance to go to England they should take it. Any agent would say the same. 

Denial. :lol:

. In all seriousness surely it can't be a good thing that Levein/Budge/Neilson is splitting the fans as much as they are? It reminds me of Fenlon at us. Boring drab football but we weren't as doing badly as some Hibs fans made out.

Lol. We finished 3rd last season, under Fenlon you finished 7th. Not comparable. The Hearts fans who slate Neilson/Levein/Budge represent about 10% of the support and are in the main complete weirdos. Edited by Cesny

Lol. We finished 3rd last season, under Fenlon you finished 7th. Not comparable. The Hearts fans who slate Neilson/Levein/Budge represent about 10% of the support and are in the main complete weirdos.

Tbf I can see why some Hearts fans are getting a bit fed up of the style of football that Hearts are playing just now.

Lol. We finished 3rd last season, under Fenlon you finished 7th. Not comparable. The Hearts fans who slate Neilson/Levein/Budge represent about 10% of the support and are in the main complete weirdos.

Don't see what's so funny about that. The style of football we played under Fenlon is similar from what I seen of Hearts last season. You seem to lack imagination and creativity. As we did. You also seem to lack pace throughout your side. It's all too slow and one paced. Not having a dig at hearts just saying what I genuinely thought of you last season when I seen you.

As far as I can see people complaining about the style of football are generally getting annoyed at us keeping possession as opposed to playing Hoofball.

Personally I prefer to see us playing good football badly rather than bad football well because with the former there's more chance of improvement

When Levein and Neilson came in, they said they wanted to instill an ethos of football based on passing and possession.

Started well enough, albeit at a lower level - pretty quickly, though, teams would stop us playing that way by pressing us high up the pitch - the centre backs were forced to play it long.

Last season we'd often start games well, go in front, then sit back behind the ball, and try to hit on the break - sometimes inviting pressure led to us losing goals, and dropping points, but, more often than not, results were good.

I'd like to see us be more attacking and entertaining.

A few years back, I started a thread on Kickback asking whether folk would prefer attacking football (using Keegan's Newcastle side as an example) or a more pragmatic, results driven approach - most folk want results.

Ideally, you'd like attacking, entertaining football and good results, but who gets what they want in life? Hardly any c**t.

Tbf I can see why some Hearts fans are getting a bit fed up of the style of football that Hearts are playing just now.

I couldn't give a shit what style of play we adopt. Results are all that matters and on that front we have excelled the last 2 seasons.

Don't see what's so funny about that. The style of football we played under Fenlon is similar from what I seen of Hearts last season. You seem to lack imagination and creativity. As we did. You also seem to lack pace throughout your side. It's all too slow and one paced. Not having a dig at hearts just saying what I genuinely thought of you last season when I seen you.

We are better than 9 of the teams in the league and worse than 2. That does me quite fine, though I expect us to improve this year and get 2nd.

So now anyone who isn't blindly happy clappings a weirdo? You couldn't make this stuff up :lol:. Why are they above criticism? He's a shit manager with the tactical nous of a potato, and she's a greeting faced old boot who won't stop till everyone in the ground is sitting in silence.

So now anyone who isn't blindly happy clappings a weirdo? You couldn't make this stuff up :lol:. Why are they above criticism? He's a shit manager with the tactical nous of a potato, and she's a greeting faced old boot who won't stop till everyone in the ground is sitting in silence.

All his defectors I know are pals of the bigots who got banned. Just my personal experience. So you think with a different manager we will comfortably beat our points total from this season?

I couldn't give a shit what style of play we adopt. Results are all that matters and on that front we have excelled the last 2 seasons.

That's fair enough. The Hearts support prefer an industrial style of football to be fair. If you did try to play a passing game the support would be screaming at the players to "get the ball up the park". You just can't get away with that style of football at Hibs as the support just won't except it.

All his defectors I know are pals of the bigots who got banned. Just my personal experience. So you think with a different manager we will comfortably beat our points total from this season?

Yeah with a manager who knows what he's doing we would beat our points total, probably play something resembling football too.

Just to turn that round a wee bit, not everyone who isn't moaning like f**k is a happy clapper. ;)