Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Wow, i popped in here to see how the jam tarts are gearing up for the new season but there seems to be a collection of lower league posters in this thread.

I view them as big league groupies, they're desperate for their next shafting from the famous.^_^

54 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm not surprised you forgot. I can't remember when Hearts last beat us either.

It was years ago.

It was when we were playing at... your level.  shame.gif

16 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hearts haven't beaten us for 2 years :lol: what an absolute minter for the trophy-less gimps.

Don't play your side down, you've got a good team for the league that you're in and you have a good chance of coming up this season.  A little bit embarrassing but not an absolute minter.

Don't play your side down, you've got a good team for the league that you're in and you have a good chance of coming up this season.  A little bit embarrassing but not an absolute minter.

I don't know if you're aware but we actually won a trophy just under 2 months ago so we aren't trophy-less; here is proof:

578cc15e4498d_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

You're welcome.