Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Seen comments here and elsewhere on social media slating this move as a slap in the face to Scottish football. I'm not sure how so. If MK Dons were based in Scotland, all else being equal they would be the 4th or 5th biggest team.

Anyway, it's a step down at the moment but has a lot of upside potential. I can see why he has taken it, especially when he is not that popular with the Hearts fans. Personally, I hope they go bankrupt.

Just like your team did.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Seen comments here and elsewhere on social media slating this move as a slap in the face to Scottish football. I'm not sure how so. If MK Dons were based in Scotland, all else being equal they would be the 4th or 5th biggest team.

The last turnover figure I can find for them £4.4m for 2013-14 a season when they were mid table in the 3rd tier
https://www.insidermedia.com/insider/central-and-east/146284-insider-football-finance-milton-keynes-dons

Attendances at the MK Arena since then don't suggest that the current position will be massively different

2013-14: 9,047 
2014-15: 9,452 (Promoted)
2015-16: 13,158 (Championship)
2016-17: 9,229 (current season so far)

Looking at this I'm thinking 6th biggest and have to suspect that there's more going on than we currently know about

OFFICIAL "WHERE WOULD MK DONS BE IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL" RANKINGS LIST.

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Heart of Midlothian Football Club (morally first, and objectively considered the best lovers)

4. Aberdeen

5. Dundee United

6. MK Dons

7. Some daft shite like St. Johnstone or something

8th onwards - Forfar, Montrose, Third Lanark and that.

Edited by JamieThomas

They have the exact same average attendances. It's like comparing Kilmarnock and St. Mirren. :lol:

The Hibs bois trying to point score over their failure of a manager failing at ahem, Rotherham. titter.png

A failure who your group of window licking players couldn't beat in 5 out of 6 derbies; not to mention collapsing with 10 to go at home before losing the replay. Gutted 4 u bro

1 hour ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Not sure what McInnes getting the dunt from Bristol City (who he left St Johnstone for and are far bigger than MK Dons) have to do with a Hearts Manager leaving for a phoenix diddy club that's only 12 years old but if you take comfort from it, who am I to judge 

I think you'll find the fact that even a side like MK Dons don't want your proven failure of a manager is quite telling. The Teddy Bears are wee Derek's only move left once Warburton boosts. Sare yin.

1 hour ago, StandFree03 said:

Paulo desperately trying to hide the crushing realisation that MK Dons are a step up from Hearts :lol:

Can't wait to see what absolutely diddy they replace him with.

You okay, m8? I think you're confused. I can barely contain my excitement that some nothing club are stupid enough to take him off our hands. He's certainly not good enough for anyone better. Just let it sink in that even as a shitebag in big games, he still had your tinpot outfit figured out. Ouch.

He'll be replaced by one of the most promising, exciting young coaches in European football. A quite fantastic appointment.

Edited by Elixir

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

A failure who your group of window licking players coach couldn't beat in 5 out of 6 derbies; not to mention collapsing with 10 to go at home before losing the replay. Gutted 4 u bro

Sorted that for you, buddy.

Edited by Elixir

7 minutes ago, Elixir said:

He'll be replaced by one of the most promising, exciting young coaches in European football. A quite fantastic appointment.

The Tayside Simeone (®) is pretty much the biggest thing to happen to Scottish football since John Millar's cock.

wow.gif

Just now, StandFree03 said:

Like that time he had us figured out when you were pumped 3-1 at tynecastle and you disappeared for weeks?

Replaced by a "quite fantastic appointment"?

Lex levels of delusion :lol:

No - he did figure you out, which is why he pumped you three on the trot, twice ending your season, and was unbeaten in four.

Assistant boss during successful spells at Rio Ave, Valencia, and now Newcastle's march back to the Premier League and he's only 30 years old. Not to mention the regard he's held in for coaching and developing players. An extremely forward-thinking appointment.

OFFICIAL "WHERE WOULD MK DONS BE IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL" RANKINGS LIST.

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Heart of Midlothian Football Club (morally first, and objectively considered the best lovers)

4. Aberdeen

5. Dundee United

6. MK Dons

7. Some daft shite like St. Johnstone or something

8th onwards - Forfar, Montrose, Third Lanark and that.

Jamie.. bro? Come on?

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

I think you'll find the fact that even a side like MK Dons don't want your proven failure of a manager is quite telling. The Teddy Bears are wee Derek's only move left once Warburton boosts. Sare yin.

Desperate stuff :lol:

MK Dons ffs