Heart of Midlothian 2014-

French defensive midfielder, eh? Let's hope this one is better than the last, but hey - if he wants to break Scott Brown's leg like Brellier did, then I'm sure I can make allowances.

This offer also extends to bursting Brown's foot, ankle, pelvis, ribs, neck, arms or coupon like a ripe fucking tomato

Edited by JamieThomas

French defensive midfielder, eh? Let's hope this one is better than the last, but hey - if he wants to break Scott Brown's leg like Brellier did, then I'm sure I can make allowances.

Will he be as awesome as Neil MacFarlane. Only time will tell.

9 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Reveal hidden contents

This offer also extends to bursting Brown's foot, ankle, pelvis, ribs, neck, arms or coupon like a ripe fucking tomato

Quite liked Brellier but hope that Martin doesn't extend that invitation to a team mate like Brellier did

21 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

He's an attacking midfielder isn't he?  Can play centrally or wide left from what I've read.  He scored 8 goals in 29 games last season so hopefully he'll be able to chip in.

He scored 6 in 33...

It appears that last season is the first time he's managed to play more than 18 games. Behind that you're looking at 16, 12 and 11 appearances in recent years.

Shree-and-a-half year deal for a 28-year old with just 121 senior appearances to his name, many of which were obviously off the bench. Mental.

13 minutes ago, Elixir said:

He scored 6 in 33...

It appears that last season is the first time he's managed to play more than 18 games. Behind that you're looking at 16, 12 and 11 appearances in recent years.

Shree-and-a-half year deal for a 28-year old with just 121 senior appearances to his name, many of which were obviously off the bench. Mental.

He scored 8 and assisted 6 in 29 games last season. Basically a goal or assist every other game.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/malaury-martin/leistungsdaten/spieler/40875/plus/0?saison=2015

The length of deal does seem risky as f**k though, given his history.

Edited by DC92

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

He scored 6 in 33...

No sure where you are getting your stats but they are wrong. He scored 8 in 29 league appearances last year. He started 15 games for Sandnes the year before and then moved to Lillestrom mid season where he then started 11 games. He scored 7 goals that year. 

Bear in mind the Norwegian league only has 30 games a season so he's made 55 appearances out of 60 scoring 15 goals.  He might be shite but don't make stuff up.

He scored 6 in 33...

You're probably a bit confused because he played for two clubs in Norway during 2014-15 meaning that his totals are 16 and 11.

He missed 4 games all season. the last fixture for his old club, the first for his new club, a suspension and a first round cup tie. 2013-14 was a write off because of a cruciate ligament injury

More details than you could possibly need are available here

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/malaury-martin/profil/spieler/40875