Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It's £100 towards the new stand funding, a benefit thrown in that you're guaranteed your seat. Hibs have charged the same price as when they were in the top league in the diddy league for three years and you think we're being mugged off.

For what you've gotten to watch at Cup games the last few years... yes

9 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

It's £100 towards the new stand funding, a benefit thrown in that you're guaranteed your seat. Hibs have charged the same price as when they were in the top league in the diddy league for three years and you think we're being mugged off.

Exactly.  They've tried to tie some kind of bonus onto it but it's essentially a donation to the stand building which everyone knew was going to be asked for.  Again, people aren't under any obligation to help but it was noted at the outset of the stand project that the fans would be asked to donate at some point.  

42 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

£100 to secure your seat for cup games and then still have to buy the tickets :lol:

Budge is milking the Hearts support dry and the majority of supporters are lapping it up :lol:

This is common procedure in America.

We've also seen (by the end of the season) 2 possibly 3 trophies in that same period which likely wouldn't have been possible without that pricing structure so not mugged off at all.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

What happens if they don't get enough money to finish the stand?

If we can't raise what's needed from the fans the difference will come out of the playing budget imo. There's zero chance it won't be finished.

1 minute ago, Heart of Northern said:

Sorry not clear. Between us and Hibs?
If it can be compared obviously

Our expensive seats are generally more expensive and our cheap seats are generally cheaper than other clubs including Hibs.

This is either a Marxist "from each according to their ability" thing or means that we're segregated by income bracket in a dreadfully class ridden sort of way.

I'm not a sociologist so I can't say which

Our expensive seats are generally more expensive and our cheap seats are generally cheaper than other clubs including Hibs.
This is either a Marxist "from each according to their ability" thing or means that we're segregated by income bracket in a dreadfully class ridden sort of way.
I'm not a sociologist so I can't say which

Haha good reply. Was just curious.
I've not had a season ticket in a long.

You just need to look at this page to see how many dafties zip up the back.

Punting the prices up 7% on top of the further shafting of thousands of Main Stand season ticket holders - and on the back of this utter horror season. :lol:

We have become so Hibs and I called it over a year ago. We're going to continue being an absolute shit the bed club until all of Budge and Levein's influence have gone. We could be talking a decade of limp cock pish.

I'm done until we're a club that fucking hates our rivals and can produce a poisonous atmosphere again. The saps in our support can endure it all in fans like myselfs absence. 8)

7 minutes ago, Elixir said:

You just need to look at this page to see how many dafties zip up the back.

Punting the prices up 7% on top of the further shafting of thousands of Main Stand season ticket holders - and on the back of this utter horror season. :lol:

We have become so Hibs and I called it over a year ago. We're going to continue being an absolute shit the bed club until all of Budge and Levein's influence have gone. We could be talking a decade of limp cock pish.

I'm done until we're a club that fucking hates our rivals and can produce a poisonous atmosphere again. The saps in our support can endure it all in fans like myselfs absence. 8)

You seem tense
Have you considered masturbation?

I have no problem with the season tickets going up 7% across the board after three years. That logic holds. A lad on twitter worked it out at an £1.46 increase per game for platinum supporters. You can moan about the increase being shite, but for a sense of perspective, Rangers are eleven points ahead with a budget three times ours and had the gall to put in a 20% price hike.

What I do have an issue with is if the price of the season tickets in the Main Stand is now going to reflect those of the ones in the Wheatfield Stand. The whole main stand is silver, so roughly you’d be cutting that allowance in half. That other half plus the extra 2000 seats in that stand will then go up to being platinum and gold. For a lot of main stand season ticket holders, that will be roughly an increase £50-£150 on phase one pricing alone. Also, if they are planning to cut the Roseburn for Cat A games, that a good load of bronze season tickets down the pan as well. I'll still end up renewing mine, but I can sympathise with anyone, especially a FOH contributor, would be put off by this. Personally, I think the pricing structure needs to be looking at again and re-evaluated with this Main Stand pricing being put in the place.

Quite like that we’re going off and doing our own performance school. Celtic and Rangers already do this outside the SFA performance schools. Not that I’m saying they bear a lot of fruits but I’d like to think with our structure, we’d be in a better place to offer first team opportunities.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

What happens if they don't get enough money to finish the stand?

There is already enough capital to build the stand. The shortfall is in tarting up the hospitality suites and the like, as far as I understand.

As for the statement, it is embarrassing. To suggest otherwise is deluded. My highlight was Ian Cathro being described as articulate.

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

There is already enough capital to build the stand. The shortfall is in tarting up the hospitality suites and the like, as far as I understand.

As for the statement, it is embarrassing. To suggest otherwise is deluded. My highlight was Ian Cathro being described as articulate.

There's no chance of a half built stand like Motherwell or a big mound of earth like Patrick Thistle?

*I am well aware we bought a stand off our rivals and stored it in a warehouse for years without ever constructing it as promised.