Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Cheers for that massive post Jambo rocker, perfect for passing the time during my afternoon jobby in work.

What is it with you Hearts fans?! You're starting to come across like Rangers fans lately. You've come from administration to battering Hibs and Rangers in the Championship and then finished 3rd in the Premiership and still some of you wanted rid of Neilson. You have a chairperson in Ann Budge who is a breath of fresh air for Scottish football, a new stand going up, some excellent youth prospects and a young manager with potential whom most of you were happy to appoint.

Rome wasn't built in a day fellas, you're behind 3 teams with bigger budgets than you and a very solid settled St Johnstone side. Considering where you were a couple of years ago I think you're doing as well as can be expected. Give it time, let the plans of the club come into fruition and have a bit of patience ffs

Rome wasn't built in a day, but they didn't set fire to the Colosseum 3 years after construction either.

Hearts owner Ann Budge admits she is hoping the club’s new £12 million main stand will be operational by September 9.

The steel truss above the existing stand has been in place since the start of February, while preparatory work outside the ground is continuing.

The Tynecastle outfit plan to fulfil this season’s remaining fixtures at home and are set to ask the SPFL if they can play their matches at the start of next term away from Gorgie.

Hearts owner Ann Budge admits she is hoping the club’s new £12 million main stand will be operational by September 9.

The steel trust above the existing stand has been in place since the start of February, while preparatory work outside the ground is continuing.

The Tynecastle outfit plan to fulfil this season’s remaining fixtures at home and are set to ask the SPFL if they can play their matches at the start of next term away from Gorgie.

Despite the scale of the project in building the new 7,000 capacity structure, Budge is confident of adhering to the timetable that has been set.

Budge said: “The plan sees the erection of the structural steel and concrete behind the main stand commencing early April, with a target of completion of the end of May.

“Before we put in the new seating, we have to demolish the existing main stand. In line with our objective of continuing to play all our home this season at Tynecastle, the demolition of the old stand is scheduled to begin in mid-May; after we have played our last game of the season here.

“All supporter areas, including toilet facilities, concourse catering facilities, turnstiles, staircases, lifts, escalators – everything needed to allow our supporters to safely attend home games is scheduled to be completed by the end of August.

“Our plan is to be open for business on 9th September 2017.”

Even though Hearts plan to be hosting matches by September, Budge admits work will not be completed behind the scenes.

She added: “The next key target date is mid-January 2018, at which point our new hospitality suites will hopefully all be completed, along with new player changing facilities.”

43 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

To think we could have had Alan McGee doing lines with Robbo in the boardroom.

If some of the roasters in our support are prominant members of the FoH it could still happen....

<<<has the fear for when FoH take over! 

I couldn't give a toss about club statements, so I've not bothered reading it.
It has however, I note, got right up the nose of several desperate to be offended Celtic fans on Twitter, so I give it A+++

They'd have to be pretty desperate

I can't remember a single mention of the verdant vermin

Don't really see many issues with the statement tbh, price increases on ST's were always likely, they've been frozen for 3 years already.  The club were up front about needing the fans help to finish the stand at some point and 98% of the FOH members voted to go ahead on that basis.  The actual options aren't particularly appealing but no one is under any obligation to buy them.

Why would Celtic fans be bothered about anything in that statement?  Nothing even remotely related to them.

7 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

£100 to secure your seat for cup games and then still have to buy the tickets :lol:

Budge is milking the Hearts support dry and the majority of supporters are lapping it up :lol:

It's £100 towards the new stand funding, a benefit thrown in that you're guaranteed your seat. Hibs have charged the same price as when they were in the top league in the diddy league for three years and you think we're being mugged off.