Heart of Midlothian 2014-

29 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

10,500 St's sold in 3 weeks.  Not bad, certainly better than i thought it'd be.  I imagine a few folk will be holding off for the moving periods too.

800 short of Hibernian.

another famous loss for The Famous

titter.png

15 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

3 wins and draws against the most gutless Hearts side in recent memory. Hibernian - Mes que un club. 

I'd give up Hearts singlehandedly winning the First, Second and no doubt Third world war for such an extended period of UTTER DOMINATION tbf.

Hibs have been selling them since February and are riding the high of finally clawing out the pub league. :lol:

We've been dug shit for six months and have sold in three weeks what it took Hibs three months to sell. Minter.

31 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Lennon puss is "jumping the shark" lads.

Clearly missed the 2017/18 patter memo.

You say something utterly fucking stupid, wait for someone to say "that's utterly fucking stupid" then post a shite gif of an arsehole.

e.g. "Cole Stockton will have more of an impact on Scottish football than Henrik Larsson did".

"No he won't"

"BAMMED YOU UP GOOD"

giphy.gif

It's subtle and effective, imo.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

You say something utterly fucking stupid, wait for someone to say "that's utterly fucking stupid" then post a shite gif of an arsehole.

e.g. "Cole Stockton will have more of an impact on Scottish football than Henrik Larsson did".

"No he won't"

"BAMMED YOU UP GOOD"

giphy.gif

If I wasn't such a Luddite, that would be my avatar, and 85% of my replies (antiquated lol smiley aside)

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

7 derbies undefeated, 3 years undefeated, knocked out your clubs biggest competition two years in a row despite you having home advantage both years. i only deal in facts, Paulo. you've got a horrendous manager, horrendous squad and we have a shite manager but a shite manager who knows how to win derbies and a settled squad who know how to win derbies.

Three years undefeated? You've been in another fucking diddy league all that time. 

:lol:

How to talk yourself up. 

12 minutes ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

Three years undefeated? You've been in another fucking diddy league all that time. 

How to talk yourself up. 

been in another fucking diddy league and still dished out slaps to you tramps

how to talk yourself down

52 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

"No he won't"

"BAMMED YOU UP GOOD"

giphy.gif

18425882_1439494076071051_536731666_n.gif

15 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

been in another fucking diddy league and still dished out slaps to you tramps

how to talk yourself down

Quite incredible illusions of grandeur you have, based on very little. 

I'd be embarrassed if I were you. You scraped your way out the lower leagues only after Hearts and Rangers had been promoted. You have a 'run' of derbies stretching back seven games. :lol: Getting your wee todger all hard over a tiny wee run like that pretty much sums up how fucking small time you are and also nails on just how long you've experienced the maroon boaby.

Your derby record overall is piss poor and despite diddy wee unbeaten runs in the past, you know full well you'll go back to being overshadowed by Hearts in due course. Nothing surer you bunch of desperate gifford c***s.

"8 in a row" - what a riddy.

Edited by Craigieboyeighteen74

8 minutes ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

I'd be embarrassed if I were you. You scraped your way out the lower leagues only after Hearts and Rangers had been promoted. You have a 'run' of derbies stretching back seven games. :lol: Getting your wee todger all hard over a tiny wee run like that pretty much sums up how fucking small time you are and also nails on just how long you've experienced the maroon boaby.

Your derby record overall is piss poor and despite diddy wee unbeaten runs in the past, you know full well you'll go back to being overshadowed by Hearts in due course. Nothing surer you bunch of desperate gifford c***s.

offt.

Are you thee cragieboy, jammy wearer extraordinaire?