Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 19:35, Mr. X said:

Three years in the Championship.  

23 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Yup, hibs fans not bothered.

23 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Thought there might be some Hearts related news. Just Hibs fans frothing at the gash over a cow. See you in July when the football's back.

20 hours ago, Elixir said:

Look m8, we've been dug shit in recent derbies, but we're talking three wins in two and a bit years here - one of which was when we already had the league in the bag for a month and you were scrapping tooth and nail to finish runners-up to us.

Now, if you turn us over this season, then your wee half-chubs will be better justified.

13 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

From a broader historical perspective that's just about as good as it gets for Hibs in Derbies.

They've good reason to get excited

They had a similar spell in the gap between 27 in a row and 22 in a row.

7 hours ago, Darren said:

Follows up a claim about only dealing in facts with a series of opinions. Top work.

6 hours ago, Elixir said:

'This Hibs team' - two games. :lol:

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

3 wins and draws against the most gutless Hearts side in recent memory. Hibernian - Mes que un club. 

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I'd give up Hearts singlehandedly winning the First, Second and no doubt Third world war for such an extended period of UTTER DOMINATION tbf.

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hibs have been selling them since February and are riding the high of finally clawing out the pub league. :lol:

We've been dug shit for six months and have sold in three weeks what it took Hibs three months to sell. Minter.

17 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

For a team that is supposed to have our number, coming out a couple of hours after announcing our basic renewals with "we sold eleven thousand AND TWO HUNDRED" is pretty diddy behaviour tbf.

as you can see, Heart of Midlothian supporters clearly aren't bothered about Hibernian being back in the big time and back to dishing out the full Hibernian length to Heart of Midlothian themselves and the rest of the league. Keep it up, m8's.

1 hour ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

Quite incredible illusions of grandeur you have, based on very little. 

I'd be embarrassed if I were you. You scraped your way out the lower leagues only after Hearts and Rangers had been promoted. You have a 'run' of derbies stretching back seven games. :lol: Getting your wee todger all hard over a tiny wee run like that pretty much sums up how fucking small time you are and also nails on just how long you've experienced the maroon boaby.

Your derby record overall is piss poor and despite diddy wee unbeaten runs in the past, you know full well you'll go back to being overshadowed by Hearts in due course. Nothing surer you bunch of desperate gifford c***s.

"8 in a row" - what a riddy.

:lol:

Oh my word :lol: 

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Clearly missed the 2017/18 patter memo.

You say something utterly fucking stupid, wait for someone to say "that's utterly fucking stupid" then post a shite gif of an arsehole.

e.g. "Cole Stockton will have more of an impact on Scottish football than Henrik Larsson did".

"No he won't"

"BAMMED YOU UP GOOD"

giphy.gif

It's subtle and effective, imo.

He looks like an extra from shameless that's gotten away with Chorin' a laptop 

2 hours ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

I'd be embarrassed if I were you. You scraped your way out the lower leagues only after Hearts and Rangers had been promoted. You have a 'run' of derbies stretching back seven games. :lol: Getting your wee todger all hard over a tiny wee run like that pretty much sums up how fucking small time you are and also nails on just how long you've experienced the maroon boaby.

Your derby record overall is piss poor and despite diddy wee unbeaten runs in the past, you know full well you'll go back to being overshadowed by Hearts in due course. Nothing surer you bunch of desperate gifford c***s.

Jesus what a unbalanced young chap you are.  Wee tadgers, ridden and maroon boaby? Getting all hard? 

f**k sake have a word ya weirdo.  It's a game of football ya p***k. 

Edited by Bambino7

Jesus what a unbalanced young chap you are.  Wee tadgers, ridden and maroon boaby? Getting all hard? 

Quite the seething reaction over a "game of football".

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

The homophobe lashing out again. Deplorable. 

9 hours ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

Oh ya :lol:

What. A. Meltdown.

This season is going to be fucking class.

The correct way to slap us down:

15 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Clearly missed the 2017/18 patter memo.

You say something utterly fucking stupid, wait for someone to say "that's utterly fucking stupid" then post a shite gif of an arsehole.

e.g. "Cole Stockton will have more of an impact on Scottish football than Henrik Larsson did".

"No he won't"

"BAMMED YOU UP GOOD"

giphy.gif

It's subtle and effective, imo.

The wrong way to slap us down: 

14 hours ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

15 hours ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

Too many facts in one post = accusations of 'Meltdown' from the top league newcomers.

Better to drip-feed the misery on them. ^_^

Yep good luck to Callum. A cracking player at this level and I think he's got the dedication and heart to make the most of it down there.  I also think he'd be away to a better team if it wasn't for the injury.