Heart of Midlothian 2014-

He also kissed the celtic badge right in front of the home end.
Boy is a thundercunt and a pseudo intellectual bawbag that deserves to be keelhauled.

Cheers.

No arguments from me that he's a c**t, just forgot the story of him leaving hearts apart from his rant about Romanov.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Cheers.

No arguments from me that he's a c**t, just forgot the story of him leaving hearts apart from his rant about Romanov.

He pumped his chest when Celtic scored.  It upset a lot of precious hearts fans booing him all day.  

Class signing you have there boys to go along with that lad Stockton.  Keep 'em coming :)

21 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

He pumped his chest when Celtic scored.  It upset a lot of precious hearts fans booing him all day.  

Class signing you have there boys to go along with that lad Stockton.  Keep 'em coming :)

Booed all day? He was received pretty well from the majority of fans that day before he started his pish.  But it's not like you to get something about Hearts wrong.

And how on earth would you have any idea what Grzelak is like? :D

9 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I kind of agree with you but if one of our players were being so blatant with their *** arselicking I'd be raging. There's a way to go about these things and it's pretty clear he's acting the way he is to speed up talk of a move on social media and stuff.

I get he's probably a fucking moron but given however many years Hearts have looked after him you think he'd at least go about it a way that wasn't completely classless. 

The whole thing could've been handled better,imo - Levein could had explained to Walker that, because he only had a year left on his contract, and because Walker had knocked back a contract extension, the club would have to try and get some cash for him - instead, Levein chose to tell the press. (who he only deigns to speak to once a year)

The fact that it was made public in the way that it was has caused the reactions from Walker, imo. (and his auld man) Granted, Walker isn't perhaps the brightest.

I don't think it had to be this way - he's going, and we should try and get as much cash as we can for him - if his heart is set on a move to Govan, he might just run his contract down, and split for fuckall - if he does that, he can go and f**k himself.

As someone else has said, we accepted a reduced fee to allow Holt to move to Rangers - I can't say I was expecting Rangers to reciprocate that goodwill, but their offers are insulting, so they can f**k off anaw.

Like I say, I don't think this will end well.

7 hours ago, Elixir said:

Beat me to it.

Given the state of his knees, I'd say it's quite likely. 53o8lv.jpg

This new lad we've signed sounds like an absolute hammer thrower. Hopefully he gives the paedo tache c**t the Ally Mauchlen treatment. 

jj.png

37 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

IRA Tony ready to sign and partner wee Cum Dog yet, bud?

I'd keep him until his contract ran out then he can go where he wants for the development fee. 
Or if things are that bad we should try to loan him out to a club down south for a season then he can join Rangers after that.

You won't get a development fee if he runs down his contract.

44 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Booed all day? He was received pretty well from the majority of fans that day before he started his pish.  But it's not like you to get something about Hearts wrong.

And how on earth would you have any idea what Grzelak is like? :D

He was subjected to absolute hate and vile the minute his name was read out, poor chap.

Grzelak will tear up this league, mark my words.