Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Infinitely better than Hearts fans, yes.

Image result for greggy pieandbovril

Your wee strip release video essentially pointed out how you abandoned the club when the chips were down. :lol:

A bigger bunch of warrior poets you won't meet.

Believe it or not, our atmosphere hasn't always been as unbelievably as it is now. A few years ago we found ourselves in the exact same position as the Hearts fans do now. It's up to the supporters to change things though.

Nono come on now, 400,000 of them have lined the streets of Edinburgh on many occasions and they have had sellout after sellout for their entire existence..

8cc6236cf4e49725454806b54f3cc79a.jpg

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Nono come on now, 400,000 of them have lined the streets of Edinburgh on many occasions and they have had sellout after sellout for their entire existence..

8cc6236cf4e49725454806b54f3cc79a.jpg

Don't you dare forget us winning the Great War cunto.

17 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Believe it or not, our atmosphere hasn't always been as unbelievably as it is now. A few years ago we found ourselves in the exact same position as the Hearts fans do now. It's up to the supporters to change things though.

f**k off, you didn't have Connor Sammon on your books.

33 minutes ago, Elixir said:

You said Stokes and Cummy would be your front two when we signed the boy Stockton. titter.png

I'm still getting over the grief a thing missing out on Cole to concentrate on who our front line will be tbh.  Is that boy Johnson the Norwegian international available? He's a class find. 

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hibs fans are AMAZING though, guys.

We are utterly outstanding tbh. Hearts fans have been shite for about 3 years now. Every time they've came to Easter road in the last 3 year all you ever hear out them is " ACH EE EH ARE TEA ES HEARTZ HEARTZ GLORIUS HEARTZ"

4 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Is that Paulo talking about abandoning your club when the chips are down?

"My team: other"

Image result for talkhearts

Finishing 5th is hardly the chips being down - I'm merely protesting the way the club is being run.

I also loathe that c**t Levein. greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

We are utterly outstanding tbh. Hearts fans have been shite for about 3 years now. Every time they've came to Easter road in the last 3 year all you ever hear out them is " ACH EE EH ARE TEA ES HEARTZ HEARTZ GLORIUS HEARTZ"

Also known as: 'The Budge Effect'.

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Now that Mr Romanov is not requisitioning assets from the Slavic working classes, enterprising Hearts fans like me have had to #StepUp.

Sacrificing occasional trips to third world hellholes is a price I am happy to pay to make sure the Famous Heart of Midlothian is #getting the Wonga it is entitled to.