Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Good move for the lad. He'll be first name on the team sheet at Hearts and there's not much expectation or pressure so long as they win the accounts at the end the year.

Great news.

No lanky Northern Irishmen in our green and dark green hoops.

Protestants aren't welcome at Hibernian. Time to get our arse in gear though. We should be going all out for Ciftci and/or Moult who would be much better signings.

As Fyvie quite rightly pointed out Protestants are unwelcome at our club. I don't necessarily have anything against anyone of the Protestant faith, I just find them sneaky and untrustworthy by their very nature.

Taking this very well lads.
Brother Kyle has put you in your place. Please return to the Hibs thread and continue with the "didn't want him anyway". (It's reminding me of Cathro after the Raith first leg with the "what's difficult about it" and I do my best to forget he's our head coach)

8 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

As Fyvie quite rightly pointed out Protestants are unwelcome at our club. I don't necessarily have anything against anyone of the Protestant faith, I just find them sneaky and untrustworthy by their very nature.

Very well put. Their disgusting vilifying of our great Pope Francis is something not to be entertained by the Catholic family that is Hibernian FC.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The first derby of the season when Big Daz YLT leaves 6 stud marks on Lafferty's snapped Achilles

thf.png

Hopefully in the shape of rosary beads, just to give him a permanent reminder of what he's turned his back on.

11 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

It's signings like this and its underlying meaning that sets Scottish football back DECADES. Hearts should be ashamed of themselves pandering to the disgusting, vile element of their support.

The colour green represents Ireland, Catholicism, and envy. This green, snarling cerberus is such an unedifying sight; a cancer on Scottish society. 

Thank heavens for the pillars of the Monarchy, Unionism and the Protestant church that keeps Britannia ruling the waves. 

It's signings like this and its underlying meaning that sets Scottish football back DECADES. Hearts should be ashamed of themselves pandering to the disgusting, vile element of their support.

Bigotry in its purest form HB, bigotry in its purest form. Looks like Hearts are just going to try and sign as many double voddies as they can in the hope that they can alter their falling attendances.

Shameful.

1 minute ago, O-Bizzle said:

The colour green represents Ireland, Catholicism, and envy. This green, snarling cerberus is such an unedifying sight; a cancer on Scottish society. 

Thank heavens for the pillars of the Monarchy, Unionism and the Protestant church that keeps Britannia ruling the waves. 

It's posts like this that make me sign petitions  demanding Neil Lennon's safety next season for the midweek clash at Tynecastle. He's already been targeted by mindless, Unionist thugs coloured in Maroon before and with this signing today, its a recipe for another disgusting attack on Hibernian, their staff, their support and their good name.

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Bigotry in its purest form HB, bigotry in its purest form. Looks like Hearts are just going to try and sign as many double voddies as they can in the hope that they can alter their falling attendances.

Shameful.

Alan McGregor too. A man who has feigned injury at Easter Road to get one of our players sent off before, purely because they played for Celtic in their past and they were catholic. It's embarrassing not only for them, or the city, or Scottish Football but for Scottish Society. I thought these days were past us, obviously I was VERY wrong.

That is without doubt one of thee most disgusting things that I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Real shocking.

I'll say a prayer for you at mass this Sunday in the hope that your soul can be redeemed, though I highly doubt it.

Mindless.

The green white and orange represents hope, hope that our country can follow in the path of the progressive glorious republic that Ireland is. The butchers apron is in fact a stain on Scottish society, something that holds Scotland back, which is why Hibs >>>>> Hearts in the minds of all decent Scottish folk. [emoji1081]