Heart of Midlothian 2014-

So Hibernian "legend" Eddie turnbull onlyhas the same win percentage as Lockie. :lol: 

Mind you he did manage to maintain that rate for exactly three times as long which according to the official rules of mediocre manager top trumps means he wins the tie break on Derby records

It's probably best to just let them have this one

20 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Mind you he did manage to maintain that rate for exactly three times as long which according to the official rules of mediocre manager top trumps means he wins the tie break on Derby records

It's probably best to just let them have this one

:lol:

29 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Let's talk when you actually manage to win another derby.

Could be waiting a wee while methinks.

greggy.png

Yes, let's avoid factual stats and get back into the Hibby comfort blanket of possibly's and maybe's.  ^_^

:lol: £10 charity bet Hearts win 2 out of the 3 derbies in the upcoming season.

I'll take that bet.

Hearts to win 2 out of 3 derbies before the split? You're on, name your charity you can put my £10 if Hearts fail to do this into MND Scotland.

1 minute ago, FatRonaldo said:

Based on the squads right now, its hard to see anything other than a hearts win.

Hmmm, did I see posts like these in before the cup game in 2016 or the cup game in 2017, or was it both? :lol:

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Hmmm, did I see posts like these in before the cup game in 2016 or the cup game in 2017, or was it both? :lol:

Pretty sure I've saw them from both sides before every derby in the last 15 years, tho

On 7/3/2017 at 13:58, Dindeleux said:

I'll take that bet.

Hearts to win 2 out of 3 derbies before the split? You're on, name your charity you can put my £10 if Hearts fail to do this into MND Scotland.

Deal. Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland.

5 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Let's talk when you actually manage to win another derby.

Could be waiting a wee while methinks.

greggy.png

Aye, a few months judging by the fixture list.

the fucking nick of these hearts c***s man :lol: 

Was only 5 months ago you were wanting Cathro chucked off the forth road bridge, moaning about how Hibs are more up for derbies these days, LEVEIN IS PICKING THE TEAM, Budgie doesnt understand football and now they are world beaters who are going to finish 2nd and win most derbies next season cause they signed a forward who has scored 5 club goals in 3 years and a centre half who was ragdolled by lincoln city forwards last season :lol: