Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 minutes ago, Darren said:

I've barely - if ever - seen Alves play. I'm pretty confident that will also be the case for you. Ambrose hasn't covered himself in glory in the Scottish Premiership previously. So they're not "clearly better" at all.

Nearly 100 games for one of the best countries in Europe as well as playing regularly for clubs like Porto, Zenit and Fenerbahce would suggest Alves is better than Berra. It's laughable to argue otherwise.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Nearly 100 games for one of the best countries in Europe as well as playing regularly for clubs like Porto, Zenit and Fenerbahce would suggest he's better than Berra. It's laughable to suggest otherwise.

Was Roy Keane, one of the best midfielders in the history of the English Premier League, "clearly better" than the rest of the SPL (as it was at the time) when he was winding down his career with Celtic? And that's just one example.

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

Was Roy Keane, one of the best midfielders in the history of the English Premier League, "clearly better" than the rest of the SPL (as it was at the time) when he was winding down his career with Celtic? And that's just one example.

Roy Keane was totally finished by that point, so probably not m8.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Christophe Berra will be the best centre half playing in Scotland next season who isn't contracted to Celtic. Comfortably.

That's a big call considering I doubt you're au fait with the tekkers of Crescendo van Berkel.

24 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

The same Alves that's just spent 2 weeks playing in the confederations cup for Portugal?

Aye, the same one. We'll see as the season progresses :)

6 hours ago, FatRonaldo said:

I'd hardly describe hearts tearing apart hibs as 'world beaters'.

In the last decade or so this is probably the longest hibs have went unbeaten, at that mostly 0-0 draws.

put it however you want, hearts have signed two international footballers, one of which your team was interested in, you just look daft greeting about the fact they came to the BIG team, trying to convince yourself they are bad players. Who have hibs signed again actually ?

6 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

:bairn

:lol:

Efe Ambrose, btw. :lol:

I thought the fawning over him was an in-joke or bit of self-parody by the Hibs bois. I never thought they actually believe he's a player.

He's an absolute joke figure. warnock.png

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It wasn't actually from his wookie

Yes, I did check so assumed there was some Jambo-wiki that I couldn't be arsed searching so took you for face value. Lesson learned, don't trust a man that has salt and sauce on his chips!