Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

the fucking nick of these hearts c***s man :lol: 

Was only 5 months ago you were wanting Cathro chucked off the forth road bridge, moaning about how Hibs are more up for derbies these days, LEVEIN IS PICKING THE TEAM, Budgie doesnt understand football and now they are world beaters who are going to finish 2nd and win most derbies next season cause they signed a forward who has scored 5 club goals in 3 years and a centre half who was ragdolled by lincoln city forwards last season :lol: 

Delusional fools.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

When is the first salt n sauce derby . Always a game I enjoy watching as a neutral . Earliest memory is mark de vries ripping hibs a new one round about 2002. 

its 25th october. My earliest memory of your derby was Celtic winning 2-0 at Hampden in 2015. 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Was only 5 months ago you were wanting Cathro chucked off the forth road bridge, moaning about how Hibs are more up for derbies these days, LEVEIN IS PICKING THE TEAM, Budgie doesnt understand football and now they are world beaters who are going to finish 2nd and win most derbies next season cause they signed a forward who has scored 5 club goals in 3 years and a centre half who was ragdolled by lincoln city forwards last season :lol: 

I'd hardly describe hearts tearing apart hibs as 'world beaters'.

In the last decade or so this is probably the longest hibs have went unbeaten, at that mostly 0-0 draws.

put it however you want, hearts have signed two international footballers, one of which your team was interested in, you just look daft greeting about the fact they came to the BIG team, trying to convince yourself they are bad players. Who have hibs signed again actually ?

4 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

I'd hardly describe hearts tearing apart hibs as 'world beaters'.

In the last decade or so this is probably the longest hibs have went unbeaten, at that mostly 0-0 draws.

put it however you want, hearts have signed two international footballers, one of which your team was interested in, you just look daft greeting about the fact they came to the BIG team, trying to convince yourself they are bad players. Who have hibs signed again actually ?

yeah, there has been one 0-0 draw in the last 7 derbies m8. 

yeah, im so gutted they went to the BIG team. I'm on the brink of tanning my wrists at the thought of Anthony Stokes upfront who, lets be honest; has done f**k all in Scottish Football rather than prolific goalscorer Kyle Lafferty.

yeah, you're talking shite.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

yeah, im so gutted they went to the BIG team. I'm on the brink of tanning my wrists at the thought of Anthony Stokes upfront who, lets be honest; has done f**k all in Scottish Football rather than prolific goalscorer Kyle Lafferty.

yeah, you're talking shite.

Who has won more in Scotland out of lafferty and stokes ? Genuine question 

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

yeah im so gutted they went to the BIG team. I'm on the brink of tanning my wrists at the thought of Anthony Stokes upfront who, lets be honest; has done f**k all in Scottish Football rather than prolific goalscorer Kyle Lafferty.

Has he signed aye ?

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Who has won more in Scotland out of lafferty and stokes ? Genuine question 

Lafferty by 1 Premier League and 2 League Cups. Who has scored more though?

Lafferty: 36 goals

Stokes: 111 goals (not counting the 14 he scored at Falkirk)

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

now they are world beaters who are going to finish 2nd and win most derbies next season cause they signed a forward who has scored 5 club goals in 3 years

36 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Must be a different Anthony Stokes to the one who scored a total of 5 league goals across 4 seasons at Sunderland, Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and Blackburn Rovers then.

5 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

What's the story with Bjorn Johnsen? I thought he was decent when he 1st broke into the team or was that his purple patch?

"Absolute pump, somehow capped by Norway the other month. Only person in history to get leathered off Ian Cathro."

- from his Wiki.

When is the first salt n sauce derby . Always a game I enjoy watching as a neutral . Earliest memory is mark de vries ripping hibs a new one round about 2002. 

In about 18 years of going to the football, only derby I've missed at Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

In about 18 years of going to the football, only derby I've missed at Tynecastle.

2-2 game at tynecastle last season was a cracker aswell to be fair . I seem to remember Craig levein performing some Martin O'Neilesque jumping on the sideline with his glasses and baseball cap from that 5-1 game :lol:

People do realise that not every forward is going to score loads of goals every season, right? I'd be surprised if that is even regarded as Lafferty's primary function in the Hearts team. We already have a one in two man in Goncalves, anyway.

Christophe Berra will be the best centre half playing in Scotland next season who isn't contracted to Celtic. Comfortably.

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Bruno Alves and Efe are clearly better.

I've barely - if ever - seen Alves play. I'm pretty confident that will also be the case for you. Ambrose hasn't covered himself in glory in the Scottish Premiership previously. So they're not "clearly better" at all.

For years whilst big Efe was a laughing stock at Celtic, I always said I'd take him in a heartbeat.

When he just concentrates on winning his headers and tackles then he's a top drawer defender. But then he always has these f*#% it moments when he makes a tit of himself and loses the plot.

Think he'll stroll it in the premiership but also hilariously give away 5-6 goals