Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Diny try gee big on a forum daft c**t bad mouthing hibs boys.

It's the young generation these days, Dom. absolutely nae respect for the older generation. like tae act brave behind a keyboard.  as you said, they wouldn't know what's hit them if they had the upbringing we had. we had to fight for everything we have earned, respect, street cred and a reputation as the toughest, hardest, most brutal football casuals in the land.

Is that English? I was there when Sunderland gave you a doing 3 or 4 years ago as well,

In 2013 ? Haha they got ran twice that day they did get a result the previous fixture but we had been fucked wi the bans at that point. I was out a few week back but admittedly we had a poor turnout, polis had u wrapped up all day, videod the lot

It's the young generation these days, Dom. absolutely nae respect for the older generation. like tae act brave behind a keyboard.  as you said, they wouldn't know what's hit them if they had the upbringing we had. we had to fight for everything we have earned, respect, street cred and a reputation as the toughest, hardest, most brutal football casuals in the land.

Would love to see a few of the pretenders on here come with us back then :lol: wouldn't know what hit them.

A lot of money was spent on clothes

7 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Original pack was before my time but had a few ding dongs with fcf mbs etc could pull a no bad mob at times

We were decent in the 70's Lochee Fleet had great numbers,biggest battle was Aberdeen inside Muirton at half time ,I know a few of fcf and mbs ,and still go to the odd day out, last couple have been to Hamilton,as we're not looking for hassle 

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

We were decent in the 70's Lochee Fleet had great numbers,biggest battle was Aberdeen inside Muirton at half time 

What year was the trouble against Aberdeen?

I started going in 84 when Hibs first got a mob together.

It's amazing what you can find on a forum the memories etc. This was my laddies account but he never used it so he gave me his login, to keep up with transfers n generally have a chat about the game. Amazingly there were a few boys on here from the football, small world at times

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

What year was the trouble against Aberdeen?

I started going in 84 when Hibs first got a mob together.

It's amazing what you can find on a forum the memories etc. This was my laddies account but he never used it so he gave me his login, to keep up with transfers n generally have a chat about the game. Amazingly there were a few boys on here from the football, small world at times

It was the day of Ibrox disaster, 21,000 at the game,no segregation,absolute carnage on the terracing, we were third that season,behind the sheep and Timothy's,so there was a lot of interest .We had hassle in Aberdeen in early 80's and by pure chance played them again in midweek in the league cup,and some of them came in our end, I recognised the kents from the Saturday,and our lads piled in,feckers jumped the barrier onto the track and into their end, happy days