Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Easily.

Hmmm. Not for me. Sow had a silkier touch but that’s it. Always seemed a bit huffy and a bit injury prone and couldn’t jump.  I wouldn’t say he was a more effective team player. Just checked their wiki stats - almost identical. But in fairness to Velicka all his goals were in the top division. And he was operating under the Mad Vlad regime

On 22/08/2018 at 12:09, NJ2 said:

I think you’ve forgotten we have Michael Smith, just look at him....
IMG_0551.jpg

WTAF

On 22/08/2018 at 12:26, Austinho said:

Cheating bigots lose cheating bigot to cheating bigots imo. 

4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc59117

same amount of muppets in our support as there are in yours.

On 22/08/2018 at 16:10, Joe Terrapin said:

What an absolute embarrassment. Don't know who should be feeling most embarrassed. Hearts for selling their top scorer to a rival for next to f**k all or The Rangers actually wanting to buy the hasbeen. I can't imagine when Stevie G made up his wish list that Laugherty was anywhere near it but I guess he must have had a look in the biscuit tin, If thats the War chest Marquee signing then they are in bigger trouble than anyone has foreseen. He's maybe there to teach the new lads the words to The Sash as the first few bars leaves Andy Halliday in tears with flashbacks to 21-5-16 and Kenny has gone.

actually agree with this

On 22/08/2018 at 16:57, Mr. X said:

As much as I enjoyed his goals against Celtic I never really took to him.  Always a Rangers supporter in my eyes and I hated the Kyle Lafferty songs. Sounded very diet Rangers. 

this

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hmmm. Not for me. Sow had a silkier touch but that’s it. Always seemed a bit huffy and a bit injury prone and couldn’t jump.  I wouldn’t say he was a more effective team player. Just checked their wiki stats - almost identical. But in fairness to Velicka all his goals were in the top division. And he was operating under the Mad Vlad regime

Sow had pretty much an equal goals to game ratio in the top flight as Velicka, he also wasn't anywhere near as greedy as him.  He had a hand in setting up far more goals and was a much more rounded player.  He had injuries, but still played over 50 games in a season and a half. Don't recall him being particularly huffy either, though even if he was it doesn't have much to do with his ability.

49 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Sow had pretty much an equal goals to game ratio in the top flight as Velicka, he also wasn't anywhere near as greedy as him.  He had a hand in setting up far more goals and was a much more rounded player.  He had injuries, but still played over 50 games in a season and a half. Don't recall him being particularly huffy either, though even if he was it doesn't have much to do with his ability.

M'lud. I present exhibit A

Jamie walker possibly going back to Hearts? Back in Edinburgh at the moment.

He struggled to establish himself last season

Nick Powell, the man that’s been keeping him out of Wigan’s starting 11 has 3 goals and 4 assists in the first 4 games of this season

So it’s not looking any easier this time round

I've done the sums so you don't have to lads - if we keep up this current pace (and I see absolutely no reason why we won't), we win the league after dismantling St Mirren at Tynecastle on February 23.

Guard of honour from Celtic in our following game on the 27th.

knpGu0b.png