Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Century's.

But it doesn't matter because it just doesn't bother hibs fans.

It's different for others, for some 5-1 tipped a few over the edge (see Sergey, Bazillions etc).

I can't speak for others but it doesn't have that much of an effect on me, at the end of the day it's only a game of football.

Cue 'verge of tears' '5-1 broke you' 'in denial' type replies :lol:

It's different for others, for some 5-1 tipped a few over the edge (see Sergey, Bazillions etc).

I can't speak for others but it doesn't have that much of an effect on me, at the end of the day it's only a game of football.

unc-stank-face-crying-fan.gif

rudi1.jpg

Every 5-1 photo is rendered irrelevant due to them absolutely battering the arse out of it over the last 2 years.

The Stubbs one is a belter though, imagine getting a 5-1 photo with someone who probably doesn't even know what it means!? #somuchbantz

The only decent one was the boy who got one with Petrie and Fenlon.

At least you're not upset.

If it had been the other way round you would either have went postal or would still be in a locked ward somewhere.

The only thing more tragic than green and white army's state of emotional turmoil over a 2 year old result is your absolute obsession with all things HD.

Also tragically ironic that you attempt a pun about a psych ward whilst stalking another member around a football forum in a state of perma-seethe.

Swing and a miss, champ.

:lol:

Im laughing at HD by the way, he's gone from referring to himself in the third person to copying VTs chat.

He comes across as Alan Partridges thicker brother

Edited by RandomGuy.

5-1 will inevitably be talked about for a long, long time on the basis it was the biggest game in history between the 2nd biggest rivalry in Scottish football. Shame.

I didn't realise Rowan Vine's Bear is the same poster as Green and White Army, far too few breakdowns.

5-1 will inevitably be talked about for a long, long time on the basis it was the biggest game in history between the 2nd biggest rivalry in Scottish football. Shame.

I didn't realise Rowan Vine's Bear is the same poster as Green and White Army, far too few breakdowns.

Definitely not the same poster :lol:

I've no idea where this has came from but I can assure you I'm definitely not :lol:

Paul Scholes and Ron Jeremy 5-1 efforts recently were pretty decent.

It's quite funny when it's stuff like that. When it's just a picture of some no mark celebrity holding up 6 fingers in a completely different context it's just tedious.

Edited by JamboMikey

It was always going to be the case for the loser though. Other than it being brought up and joked with friends and at games etc I can quite imagine you don't even think twice about the game. Banished from memory like most defeats.

Winning however gave a buzz and a sheer joy I've never experienced at a football game before. It was and forever will be a fucking magic afternoon.

It was always going to be the case for the loser though. Other than it being brought up and joked with friends and at games etc I can quite imagine you don't even think twice about the game. Banished from memory like most defeats.

Winning however gave a buzz and a sheer joy I've never experienced at a football game before. It was and forever will be a fucking magic afternoon.

I enjoyed 5-1 as much as the next hearts man and love a danny dyer effort or similar every now and again. That being said the mongoloids in our support who won't shut up about it do my head in though. They are like a bunch of sad act schoolkids who finally said something funny by mistake and then utterly kick the arse out of it.