Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Carrick any good?

I think so - some of P & B's Hibs contingent like to call him a 'headless chicken', but that's probably a wee bit of a jaundiced view. He is quick, and makes (I would say) intelligent runs into the channels - when he came into the team last season, he gave us options up front that had been missing.

When I first saw him as a youngster, I though 'he's a trier, but he'll never score goals' - glad to say I was wrong about that, as he has added a few goals to his game.

Good player - fast, a grafter, who can also play wide, but is best through the middle - also a cracking lad.

Hope he does well for you.

Think Liam Gordon will do well for us?

Hard to say - he was quite highly regarded, but I think he's went back the way a wee bit in the last year or so. I think he's been told that he won't be getting a new contract in the summer. Has been played in both full back positions, but is really a centre half, I think.

This loan spell could be really good for him - hope he does well.

I would guess Carrick will be back at the end of the month and we'll at that point send Oliver out on a 93 day loan until the end of the season. Win win as Carrick gets games and fit, might damage hibs and rangers then comes back to us fit and fresh at a stage he might play. At the moment he will be behind Sow, Keatings, Zeefuik and then possibly El Hassnoi and Oliver.

As for Holt. An Enigma, never got the gushing for him.

I would guess Carrick will be back at the end of the month and we'll at that point send Oliver out on a 93 day loan until the end of the season. Win win as Carrick gets games and fit, might damage hibs and rangers then comes back to us fit and fresh at a stage he might play. At the moment he will be behind Sow, Keatings, Zeefuik and then possibly El Hassnoi and Oliver.

oliver can only go back to Stenny. Which he won't.

We can't unless it's back to Stenny.

We can't unless it's back to Stenny.

An emergency loan (31 or 93 days) would be ok I think - they don't count as "transfers"

Sure there is a few players who have done this before and played for 3 and 4 teams in a season. We won't do that until the 93 days will take him until the end of the season though and/or Carrick and El Hassnoui are back.

An emergency loan (31 or 93 days) would be ok I think - they don't count as "transfers"

Sure there is a few players who have done this before and played for 3 and 4 teams in a season. We won't do that until the 93 days will take him until the end of the season though and/or Carrick and El Hassnoui are back.

Wrong. It does count. If he has played for both Hearts and Stenhousemuir he cant go anywhere else.

Wrong. It does count. If he has played for both Hearts and Stenhousemuir he cant go anywhere else.

If that's the case would be surprised if he doesn't end back at Stenhousemuir eventually. be waste keeping him at tynecastle when we'll have 6 strikers to choose from in front of him