Heart of Midlothian 2014-

That's weird, I'm completely blank on the Palazuelos McCormack thing. I mind him punching Clum up town, then spending the next game running the touchline whilst Eliot looked on the verge of tears from the abuse. It was great banter, it really was.

Darren McCormack.

I recall many Hibs fans criticising the club for not renewing his contract, he now plays for Brechin City.

We ended up playing Wotherspoon at right-back, who was far more capable on and off the field.

Whoever thought that was/is a total idiot. He was pure jobbies.

Not sure I like his passing attributes much! :o
ttsilhouette_2402174.jpg?20091230114907

Player Details

Name: Kenny Anderson

Date of birth:14/02/1992

Place of birth: Netherlands

Club: RKC Waalwijk

Squad: 21

Position: Midfielder

COMPETITION TEAM PLD G YC RC Dutch Jupiler League RKC 11 (5) 4 2 0
Characteristics courtesy of WhoScored.com, where you can find more stats, including live in-game data and unique player and team ratings.
STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES
Blocking the ball Very Strong
Passing Very Weak
Long shots Strong
Aerial Duels Weak
Tackling Weak
STYLES
Counter attack threat Very Often
Likes to play short passes Often
Does not dive into tackles Often
* Strengths, weaknesses and style of play are calculated from player statistics in domestic league games this season and last
© WhoScored.com
Edited by sjc

Kenny Anderson will be a great signing for Hearts. When Waalwijk were in the the top league last year Wotte and Strachan had gone to watch him in line with a possible cap but obviously didn't come to anything.

Anytime I have seen him he was playing wingback so it's possible he has moved up the pitch now and a full on wide player.

Kenny Anderson will be a great signing for Hearts. When Waalwijk were in the the top league last year Wotte and Strachan had gone to watch him in line with a possible cap but obviously didn't come to anything.

Anytime I have seen him he was playing wingback so it's possible he has moved up the pitch now and a full on wide player.

Is he not a box to box central midfielder?

Have I missed something? Or was that as piss poor an attempt at a wind up as it first appears?

It was a piss poor wind up mate. I'm sorry :(

It'll be some PM from Sergey off hibs.net that Doyle has paid a tenner to read. ;)

That's lies :(

No doubt they're moaning on .net that Hearts have paid a very small fee for Kenny Anderson - taking advantage of some poor Dutch club that are in financial peril.

Imagine the horror.

Hopefully we paid it with designated charity money. 8)