Heart of Midlothian 2014-

But but but...

Do the fans sitting in those seats have safety belts so that when the hospitality folk come back out they don't get thrown out their seats backwards? What happens if they have a cup of bovril?

Are they politely asked to move to the side each home game so that the hospitality goers can come back out? ...

This makes no sense

Fairly sure it's only like that for parties/receptions etc and not on match days. Gives a view out onto Tynecastle.

Swanson is a quality player when fit and was offered to Hibs. His dream was to play for us.

We offered no deal. His mums side of the family might be jambos but the rest including him and his mum are hibees.

Astounded you never signed off that post with "The Hibees are the greatestest team in the whole wide world"

Of course he is. I didn't say he wasn't.

He's a hibee tho and Hibs where approached and offered him. We said no he trialled for Hearts.

If true, then that's very worrying, a distinct lack of ambition if he's prepared to join a mid table Championship club going backwards.

However you could be another sad attention seeking bullshitter, football forums are full of them.

If true, then that's very worrying, a distinct lack of ambition if he's prepared to join a mid table Championship club going backwards.

However you could be another sad attention seeking bullshitter, football forums are full of them.

No it's not, it's wanting to play for his boyhood club - see McGregor. At his age he wanted home and wanted to play for Hibs.

And I'm not. But to you I could be.

I will disagree with going backwords but again that's your opinion. A nowhere near a mid table championship club in terms of everything.

Edited by bambino7

I think the Bam-bino was dropped on his head, as a kid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34216237

At what stage does that say his agent approached Hibs before he went on trial at Tynie?

Believe as you want but Swanson's a Hibee, his parents still have season tickets at Easter Road and he wanted to join us, it didn't happen and Potter offered him a trial with Hearts whilst keeping St Johnstone waiting.

At what stage does that say his agent approached Hibs before he went on trial at Tynie?

Believe as you want but Swanson's a Hibee, his parents still have season tickets at Easter Road and he wanted to join us, it didn't happen and Potter offered him a trial with Hearts whilst keeping St Johnstone waiting.

He turned us down before going on trial at Hearts...