Heart of Midlothian 2014-

That FF guy from JKB says Djoum was good last night.

The bigger question is why did Buaben start ahead of Pallardo.

To be fair I'd imagine the logic behind that was that Pallardo and Gomis both tend to sit back more while Buaben tries to carry the ball forward. Pallardo possibly isn't quite fully fit yet either.

Hopefully Djoum will be able to fill the Buaben role more competently.

To be fair I'd imagine the logic behind that was that Pallardo and Gomis both tend to sit back more while Buaben tries to carry the ball forward. Pallardo possibly isn't quite fully fit yet either.

Hopefully Djoum will be able to fill the Buaben role more competently.

Buaben doesn't look fully fit to me - plus he stank in the first half on Saturday - could easily have been subbed early doors, imo.

Pallardo played the 90 against Celtic, and played well, I think. Whether he's fully fit or not, f**k knows.

Would it be possible to accommodate him alongside Nicholson, Walker and King? Even stick Gomis in there if playing one up top? Hearts seem to be signing players and playing the wrong players for some reason when if they new philosophy is brining through and developing players then why not just give the players from an outside look good enough already instead of a few players who were good for Levein 5 years ago?

That'll annoy a former Hearts player, allegedly.

Think the rumour is about one of the actual club doctors, not the new physio. Could be wrong.

Have to ask though, if there is any truth to it, how come Ross has been booted and the lassie hasn't? Takes two to tango and all that.

Think the rumour is about one of the actual club doctors, not the new physio. Could be wrong.

Have to ask though, if there is any truth to it, how come Ross has been booted and the lassie hasn't? Takes two to tango and all that.

I think it's unlikely to be the reason, given the circumstances of Levein's departure to Leicester.

That's 4 games undefeated

Rumours of us having suddenly become utterly shite may prove as unreliable as previous suggestions that we were utterly shit hot

Welcome to the Premiership, where everyone beats everyone else and every loss is greeted with "The end is nigh" type chat