Heart of Midlothian 2014-

My mate sent me that yesterday, brilliant.

'Super Ally out with his wee watering can' :lol: :lol: :lol:

You called it brilliant in your post above ... i simply meant if you watched it again you may not think its quite as brilliant second time round. its been changed slightly since the Rangers one you watched :)

Edited by Jamos71

We now need 21 points from 11 games.

The required rate has dropped to 1.9pts/game. Which is about the rate Hibs have been going at for the season so far.

On a side note a top half finish is now almost mathematically certain

Raith Rovers could now only catch us on Goal Difference.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Ach that was a sore one.

It was pretty even, but we again managed to lose.

What happened with the winner? My view was obscured. I saw the big forward going for it and then it took an age to find the net past a wrong footed goalkeeper. I'm guessing it deflected massive,but I'm really not sure.

We performed fairly well overall. I didn't think the ref made any individually outrageous decisions, but he did consistently give everything vaguely debatable Hearts' way.

With Falling and Hibs winning, it's not been a good weekend, even if none of the results were exactly surprising.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Ach that was a sore one. It was pretty even, but we again managed to lose. What happened with the winner? My view was obscured. I saw the big forward going for it and then it took an age to find the net past a wrong footed goalkeeper. I'm guessing it deflected massive,but I'm really not sure. We performed fairly well overall. I didn't think the ref made any individually outrageous decisions, but he did consistently give everything vaguely debatable Hearts' way. With Falling and Hibs winning, it's not been a good weekend, even if none of the results were exactly surprising.

Wicked deflection for Zeefuik's winner, apparently.

Sounded like QOS maybe had the best of the first half, and we got more into it in the second.

Probably harsh on Queens, but we maybe got a break, and we'll take that, obviously.

Edited by paranoid android

Wicked deflection for Zeefuik's winner, apparently.

Sounded like QOS maybe had the best of the first half, and we got more into it in the second.

Probably harsh on Queens, but we maybe got a break, and we'll take that, obviously.

Hearts got more than a break they brought the ref as well!

Hopefully we are starting to build for next season now.

I think we could do with about 3 or 4 quality players. A centre half is a must. Overall though, it's another season of experience for our young talent and I'm confident we'll be looking for a top 6 place next season.