Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Basically the TalkHearts boys who still have accounts on JKB trolled the absolute **** out of the guy who runs the London Hearts website over his ludicrous obsession with a guy that last played for Hearts when Kaiser Bill was getting a toe up his arse from the allies. Therefore, no more Bobby Walker.

Basically the TalkHearts boys who still have accounts on JKB trolled the absolute **** out of the guy who runs the London Hearts website over his ludicrous obsession with a guy that last played for Hearts when Kaiser Bill was getting a toe up his arse from the allies. Therefore, no more Bobby Walker.

Fairly typical of the said group imo. Funny for about 5 minutes as they pulled him up for being overly reverential then the joke was run into the ground and steamrollered by a pack of boys who think everything they do is original and hilarious.

Arseh*les.

Or Bobby Walker.

Also, the moderation goes a good bit beyond ''the odd over zealous rule' mentioned by Martin. :lol:

There are quite a few egos that went out of control, the locking of the independence debate thread for 24 hours was off the chart in terms of batshit mental self importance but I think that was subsequently recognised. The best forums are moderated in a balanced way, I'm still of the opinion that for the most part JKB has achieved that.

:lol:

He was no doubt a great in his era, but he'd probably struggle to hold down a place in a pub team in today's game.

:lol:

He was no doubt a great in his era, but he'd probably struggle to hold down a place in a pub team in today's game.

That he died when he was about 50 is maybe testament to why players no longer have a brown ale and ten woodbines at half time.

There are quite a few egos that went out of control, the locking of the independence debate thread for 24 hours was off the chart in terms of batshit mental self importance but I think that was subsequently recognised. The best forums are moderated in a balanced way, I'm still of the opinion that for the most part JKB has achieved that.

Moderation should be applied equally to all members - that wasn't the case on JKB.

I don't think you know the full story, Martin, and neither do I, to be fair, but I've heard enough for it to be a cause for concern. The locking of the independence debate was the tip of the iceberg, and the attempt to shut down talk-hearts was just vindictive and quite nasty in how they went about it.

As someone was heard to say, it was 'some caper'. :lol:

Anyway, I hope you're good, health-wise and otherwise, Martin. :)

Fairly typical of the said group imo. Funny for about 5 minutes as they pulled him up for being overly reverential then the joke was run into the ground and steamrollered by a pack of boys who think everything they do is original and hilarious.

Even so, the single fact that they're deleting the merest mention of a Hearts legend on a Hearts forum is totally bizarre. It's also proof that they're rattled.

Twisted shower of power-hungry shite.

Even so, the single fact that they're deleting the merest mention of a Hearts legend on a Hearts forum is totally bizarre. It's also proof that they're rattled.

Twisted shower of power-hungry shite.

of course that's ridiculous. Moderators do seem to be rather too involved in personal vendettas.

Moderation should be applied equally to all members - that wasn't the case on JKB.

I don't think you know the full story, Martin, and neither do I, to be fair, but I've heard enough for it to be a cause for concern. The locking of the independence debate was the tip of the iceberg, and the attempt to shut down talk-hearts was just vindictive and quite nasty in how they went about it.

As someone was heard to say, it was 'some caper'. :lol:

Anyway, I hope you're good, health-wise and otherwise, Martin. :)

As I say chief, I've never really got involved in any of the background politics so I can only go from my own experience.

Health is up and down but overall coping with things given the circumstances.

Were folk on Talk Hearts not posting the personal details of Kickback members? That's the story I heard anyway and partly why KB threatened to take legal action.

It's a few of the more prominent Kickback posters that get up to those sort of shenanigans IIRC.