Heart of Midlothian 2014-

The only poor Adidas kit we had was last years home top.

Puma are usually a hit or a miss with little middle ground so hopefully we keep it as simple as possible. We'll be back to maroon socks and our usual crest next season.

It will also be interesting to see what sponsor we attract and how the third kit works out.

The only poor Adidas kit we had was last years home top.

Puma are usually a hit or a miss with little middle ground so hopefully we keep it as simple as possible. We'll be back to maroon socks and our usual crest next season.

It will also be interesting to see what sponsor we attract and how the third kit works out.

Even last seasons home top wasn't bad. Gutted to be losing this years home kit & more to the point badge :(

Prefer adidas over puma too.

If you're even a moderate chubster or have a perky little pair of nipples, prepare to go up a size. Puma tops are 'slim fit'. Like fucking everything is these days. :(

I'll be alright then mate B)

Seems that Prince Buaben will miss the rest of the season due to his pesky toe injury.

I still can't understand why we gave him a deal until 2018. He'll be a squad player next season.

^^^^^

Doesn't understand concept of a squad type post

Well, no. We could have given him a shorter deal originally or seen what the situation was like at the end of the season. Either would have allowed us an opportunity to potentially bring in a better player sooner.

I still can't understand why we gave him a deal until 2018. He'll be a squad player next season.

At he time of signing that contract, he was in great form.

He may well be a squad player next season, but we'll need squad players.

We don't know if Pallardo will be here next season, or if Anderson will make a big contribution, and Holt (and Robinson) will be away.

If we have better midfield players than Buaben next season, I'll be delighted, but we will need as strong a squad as we can manage. Competition for places.

Worrying if his contract is an indication that Pallardo isn't staying.

I don't think it is - I'm guessing that's a separate issue, and they're different types of midfielders.

I think whether Pallardo stays or goes might be influenced by other factors.

Edited by paranoid android

Buaben was one of, if not the, best players in our team for the first 4 months of the season. For the brief spell he was out earlier in the season we struggled more without him then we did without Gomis due to his tempo and energy. He's scored and created goals while being solid defensively as well, and up until his injury he was regaining his early form.

Absolutely no worries whatsoever with him being given a longer deal, he deserves it. Will he be a starter every week next year? Who knows, but if he does it's because our management team trust him.

Buaben was one of, if not the, best players in our team for the first 4 months of the season. For the brief spell he was out earlier in the season we struggled more without him then we did without Gomis due to his tempo and energy. He's scored and created goals while being solid defensively as well, and up until his injury he was regaining his early form.

Absolutely no worries whatsoever with him being given a longer deal, he deserves it. Will he be a starter every week next year? Who knows, but if he does it's because our management team trust him.

This.