Heart of Midlothian 2014-

My aunties sister runs that particular Poppy Factory and she knows for a fact it was never paid in its entirety.

It was actually paid with "interest". 8)

If Celtic really do want Wilson then hopefully we screw a little more out of them like Dundee United did. Half a million would be an absolute steal.

It must really stick in the craw for Hibs fans that, not only did they end up getting relegated in humiliating fashion before we walked the league ahead of them, but we're also now the most morally righteous club in Scotland as well as the best-run.

My aunties sister runs that particular Poppy Factory and she knows for a fact it was never paid in its entirety.

Implying the Poppy Factory are liars. Tut tut. What would they have thought of you on the Somme? Shot before dawn, I'd imagine.

Good to see we're not only the best well run club in Britain, but that we're more than that. But obviously our deal with Save the Children is shite, immoral and all about us, and we're totally bumping them, completely bypassing the fact that Save the Children will receive a momentous amount of money from it.

I thought the big clubs of Edinburgh and Dundee had a special relationship with one another?

I really hope not. How many children have Dundee United saved? Not very many, I'll bet.

Just think of how many children the brave McCrae's Battalion saved during WWI. Got a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Edited by CGR

I just got an email from the Bosnian pensioners who've said they're overcome with emotion that we're saving children and would like to donate from their pension fund.

I'm welling up here. What a Club we are :D

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4268

Great move from everyone's favourite club.

In seriousness I'm delighted with that, good revenue and it lets us get the name of a very worthwhile charity out there.

Fantastic partnership for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Coupled with recent memorial events for the Macrae battalion and the sad passing of Dave McKay they have really shown a touch of class and I look forward to our match ups next season.

Dundee and Hamilton have shown a top 6 finish is a realistic target for the Jambos next season.