Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Paulo bites to absolutely everything.

That's some cool input, man. Now: back you go to the diddy league. We'll maybe see you again in a few years.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Oh well, there was hope, sadly dashed. An olive branch, flung to the floor. You diet - sevco, bus-fare-less, no-voting cheats?

Ahhh that's better.

I sense you don't like Hearts much. Understandable to dislike a team who completely owns you tbf.

You hoping to improve on your one win in the last fourteen games against us this season?

Edited by Tony Wonder

:lol:

Expect a few paragraphs after this post.

Not from me. I totally understand the merits of an argument about Aberdeen winning a trophy before I was born in relation to how Hearts will perform in the Premiership.

IMO, It all depends on how much Robbie and Craig have to spend on players and wages.

If we have a similar budget to Aberdeen and I expect we will have, then we should be challenging them for 2nd place.

Agree to an extent but consolidation in our first season back is our aim, I would be extremely happy with 4th.

Oh no I do like you, very much. I particularly like your record in Europe click here and note the top answer

It says that the record attendance at Pittodrie occurred on 13 March 1954, when 45,061 spectators turned up for a Scottish Cup match between Aberdeen and Hearts.

The Dons had a mediocre league season that year but still dispatched Hearts 3-0 in the quarter finals before crushing Rangers 6-0 at Hampden in the semi only to lose the final to fail 2-1 against league champions Celtic after an OG cancelled their lead.

Both teams would go on to better things. Aberdeen won their first league championship the following season while that Hearts won the league cup at the next available opportunity and with a teenage Dave Mackay just breaking into the side that season Hearts were already assembling the basis of the great side of the late 50s.

I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing Hearts vs Aberdeen now that there's a reasonable chance of both clubs simultaneously being half decent for the first time in ages.