Heart of Midlothian 2014-

At least you're not getting carried away...

Goals all over the park? It was the same guy who scored both your goals and only one was from open play.

And don't flatter yourselves, we don't hate you

any more or less than anyone else.[/

Getting carried away? By stating we should be aiming for second? We played rank rotten on Saturday and still comfortably beat a so called "top 6 certainty". Sign of a great team!

I don't really get the confusion about Hearts fans thinking we'll do well this season - we've signed good players to augment a squad that was already good enough for the top flight.

A Dundee team that scraped promotion finished sixth last season, why wouldn't we be aiming higher than that?

I don't really get the confusion about Hearts fans thinking we'll do well this season - we've signed good players to augment a squad that was already good enough for the top flight.

A Dundee team that scraped promotion finished sixth last season, why wouldn't we be aiming higher than that?

Because the step up from the championship to the premiership is absolutely massive m9.

Realise you have better things to be talking about tonight, however....

Can someone very briefly explain to me how the membership scheme works at hearts? (Even if you can provide a link that would explain it) Have I completely made this up or is there an option to contribute monthly that is solely used for getting players in?

Good luck for rest of season! Keep it up!

Cheers!

Edited by geo87

Can someone very briefly explain to me how the membership scheme works at hearts? (Even if you can provide a link that would explain it) Have I completely made this up or is there an option to contribute monthly that is solely used for getting players in?

Cheers!

The average amount put in is £20, the money goes to the club to spend where they see fit . There's no "my money must be spent there" option.

So basically 8000 of us contribute £20 to the club a month. No real personal benefit but the club gets an extra revenue that gives us a financial advantage.

Know what I love? The fact that almost every single diddy outfit on this forum absolutely loathe the juggernaut that is the famous Heart of Midlothian. They're absolutely seething.

There's plenty of sound posters, tbf.

It's simply a case of trying to troll the life out of the most seething ones. 8)

Cheers!

The primary purpose is to stick together the funds to buy the club but it also provides "Working capital" during the intervening time.

http://www.foundationofhearts.org

And more specifically

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/faqs/

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4527

Big Kurt Angle loves the Heart of Midlothian. :D

I seriously hope while people are waiting on him coming out, the lights go dark, and 'Medal' starts blaring, to see him coming through the tables all jolly, and then everyone starts to stand screaming "YOU SUCK". Would just be like WWE IMO.

One of the guys in our supporters club reckons Stevie May is signing for us, his source is someone who works at St Johnstone, it's on Kickback too so it must be true [emoji23]

Half the ITK'ers on there wouldn't know the difference between New Year and New York.