Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Celtic Park isnt a fortress tbh, they didnt manage to beat us there last season, be bold and dont make any mistakes and you've a real chance of winning.

And Collum is just as much an advantage as a disadvantage, of his moments of complete idiocy could go either way

We've obviously been really unlucky that they've all gone in Celtic's favour then.

We've obviously been really unlucky that they've all gone in Celtic's favour then.

Even the one when he gave you a penalty at Celtic Park?

Celtic are not all that, but when we play them at the end of next month, I will be lumping on a penalty to be awarded in the game.

We all know Collum will be in charge of the match, and he will be choking to bend it up us.

Might as well make a few bob while the rest of the UK's viewing public continue to laugh at Scottish football.

Celtic are not all that, but when we play them at the end of next month, I will be lumping on a penalty to be awarded in the game.

We all know Collum will be in charge of the match, and he will be choking to bend it up us.

Might as well make a few bob while the rest of the UK's viewing public continue to laugh at Scottish football.

I'll also be lumping on us getting a red card.

Sad that we all know he'll be the ref against them.

I'll also be lumping on us getting a red card.

Sad that we all know he'll be the ref against them.

Need our Robbie to come out with the 'we're practising playing with ten' comments in the run up to the game.

Love that picture by the way. Nothing better than Tynecastle under floodlights. :wub:

Need our Robbie to come out with the 'we're practising playing with ten' comments in the run up to the game.

Love that picture by the way. Nothing better than Tynecastle under floodlights. :wub:

Hope you're right.

I nicked that picture from somewhere. It's fantastic eh?

Obviously taken while the game was playing with Gorgie Road being so quiet.

Diddies like Bristol City are coughing up nearly £10m for some no-mark from Brentford, yet many in our support would have been happy with £500k from another English Championship club for one of our most promising young talents.

:lol:

Andre Gray is a top striker, very similar in talent to Dwight Gayle but maybe lacking that finishing touch. 10M is far too much for him thought would of said around 4-5mil . Still think Hearts can get around 1.5m for the centre back if he is actually good (never seen him play).

Also remember that any English player automatically becomes overpriced.

Andre Gray is a top striker, very similar in talent to Dwight Gayle but maybe lacking that finishing touch. 10M is far too much for him thought would of said around 4-5mil . Still think Hearts can get around 1.5m for the centre back if he is actually good (never seen him play).

Also remember that any English player automatically becomes overpriced.

Thing with McGhee is you are buying potential. We have to let teams know they won't get our players on the cheap but at the same time say to players we will help you get a big money move if the price is right.

Teams like Bristol City spending £9m is obscene.

McGhee has shown nothing to suggest he's worth anything close to 1 million tbh. He's a good physical presence, that's about it so far.

He's the Scottish u21 captain though and because Bristol City are spending £9m on a striker hertz shouldn't bend over and take a small fee.

Amirite?

Again, it's worth remembering that McGhee is two years younger than Paterson and King and three years younger than Walker. Over the past 18 months, those three have come on massively. McGhee is already a competent player but still has plenty of time to do the same.

I had my doubts about Nicholson at times last year. However, he's been excellent so far this campaign and I really hope he can maintain a good level of consistency over the course of a season now.

McGhee has shown nothing to suggest he's worth anything close to 1 million tbh. He's a good physical presence, that's about it so far.

Exactly. He's our 4th choice centre half, has only every played regularly when other players have been injured or suspended then immediately lost his place again when these players have returned..... yet some simpletons on here reckon he's the next Beckenbaur and we should hold out for 7 figures. :blink: