Heart of Midlothian 2014-

How come Neilson is never rumoured for any of the jobs down south? Actual mystery.

Walker on a new 1 year extension is good news for both parties. A lot of scouts looking at him and Mrs P's baby boy just now.

He's two years into his first job, the first year was against mostly part time or diddy teams. I think Stubbs gets a mention because he has a bigger profile down south. His agent may be putting feelers out aswell, he's done a good job but if Hibs don't go up this year it won't look great on his cv. Theyd also have to cut the budget I'd imagine with no big games or parachute payments.

Mrs p's baby boy?

Edited by Aylo vanal

Not that I'd know but it's strange he gets mentioned for every job that comes up and RN doesn't, considering Neilsons done a better job so far.

As far as I can tell there's no substance to any of the rumours. Daily Record journos frantically bashing away at their keyboards making shite up about Stubbs as soon as a job comes up. Both managers have done well but a bit early for either to get a move I think.

Robbie sticks the cones out. We all know who the real boss is.

Vlad, by fax?

Craig Levein by Text?

Anne Budge by Carrier pigeon?

Henry, the mild mannered janitor?

Whoever it is they're making a decent go of it

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

As far as I can tell there's no substance to any of the rumours. Daily Record journos frantically bashing away at their keyboards making shite up about Stubbs as soon as a job comes up. Both managers have done well but a bit early for either to get a move I think.

I'd agree with your last sentence entirely and the rest is plausible, still it's always Stubbs and not Neilson.

Think I'm right in saying that Stubbs wife and kids still live down south.Media monkeys probably see that as indication of Stubbs heading back down the road as soon as opportunity arises.They may be right?

3rd in a 3 horse race last season, currently 2nd in this seasons 2 horse race.

How will Hibs find a new and unprecedented way of doing a Hibs if it is a one horse race next season?

You have to remember Dundee United will join them in the Championship next season