Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Neilson's done a brilliant job at Hearts. Seems like a pretty smart guy as well. I'm also surprised that he hasn't been linked with other jobs.

You have to remember Dundee United will join them in the Championship next season

If we don't go up this season, we'll absolutely stroll the league next year. Hope it doesn't come to that though.

He's two years into his first job, the first year was against mostly part time or diddy teams. I think Stubbs gets a mention because he has a bigger profile down south. His agent may be putting feelers out aswell, he's done a good job but if Hibs don't go up this year it won't look great on his cv. Theyd also have to cut the budget I'd imagine with no big games or parachute payments.

Mrs p's baby boy?

Fair points.

Callum.

Maybe he is happy at Hearts so doesn't feel the need to have his agent whore him for every job out there regardless of whether they actually considered him.

Maybe.

You've became quite bitter Thundercats.

He must have some agent to convince Sky to run with the story Reading are interested to be honest.

Although losing the playoff semi final makes it seem like third so it's an easy mistake to make

It's kind of true but technically and financially we finished second in the league. So we came second in a three horse race which isn't so bad considering the shambles Stubbs inherited.

It's kind of true but technically and financially we finished second in the league. So we came second in a three horse race which isn't so bad considering the shambles Stubbs inherited.

And considering Scott Allan has retired, finishing second will be some achievement this time around.

And considering Scott Allan has retired, finishing second will be some achievement this time around.

We have better then Scott Allan now and are a much better side that beat your club convincingly the last time the sides met.

Why would i be bitter? We romped the championship, left you and rangers floundering in the division below and are currently sitting well placed in the big league.

I expected better from you than the tired old bitter stuff.

I've no idea why you would be to be honest. It's just your posting in the past couple of weeks oozes some sort of bitterness. Just an observation.

We have better then Scott Allan now and are a much better side that beat your club convincingly the last time the sides met.

We have not improved at all since then, you will beat us 6-0 next time Cummings and Keating both scoring hatricks and McGinn with all 6 assists

We have not improved at all since then, you will beat us 6-0 next time Cummings and Keating both scoring hatricks and McGinn with all 6 assists

Just by the two would be suffice again. Never mind there's always 2016 to win a derby in :)

Just by the two would be suffice again. Never mind there's always 2016 to win a derby in :)

Yeah real shame we just decided to chuck all games after we won the league, awk well hopefully you's have better luck in the play offs this year than the past two years

Why would i be bitter? We romped the championship, left you and rangers floundering in the division below and are currently sitting well placed in the big league.

I expected better from you than the tired old bitter stuff.

Aye but we cheated didn't we? Or its not fair or something like that. And our plumbing is second best to hibs anyway.

Yeah real shame we just decided to chuck all games after we won the league, awk well hopefully you's have better luck in the play offs this year than the past two years

Decided to chuck all games :lol:

Pity you didn't show the same attitude when relegated under Gary Locke in that case then.