Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Played well when I've watched him, iirc used to be a striker now a midfielder. Good on the ball, stand out when we won against Hibs at Tynie (East of scotland shield?)

We're signing him on the impression that he's a full back! The last player we got from Hearts youth was Chris Kane, and he was fairly atrocious.

I trust we can be best pals again when Smith comes. He sounds really promising.

Callum the massive Jambo (he is) will be bought off Norwich if Alex Neil has his way. Would be a great move for him although he would be leaving the club he loves and does more for hearts more than I've ever seen any player do for any club. Every afternoon he's at Queensferry primary (his mum works there) and high school. Down teaching the wee ones all the time. He's a great boy.

Callum the massive Jambo (he is) will be bought off Norwich if Alex Neil has his way. Would be a great move for him although he would be leaving the club he loves and does more for hearts more than I've ever seen any player do for any club. Every afternoon he's at Queensferry primary (his mum works there) and high school. Down teaching the wee ones all the time. He's a great boy.

I was at the game today and one of the wee mascots had a disability, I think it may have been cerebral palsy or something like that and he was just sort of dancing and jumping around.

He was getting photos with all the players and he wasn't really taking it in, as soon as Paterson came over the smile on the wee mans face was enormous. Paterson gave him his warmup jacket as well before going down the tunnel and you'd have thought he'd been told he's off to Disneyland. Great gesture from him and tbh, a great performance from him during the game as well.

If he keeps displaying that sort of form, it won't be long before an English premiership team come along for him, he's almost got the full package.

I was at the game today and one of the wee mascots had a disability, I think it may have been cerebral palsy or something like that and he was just sort of dancing and jumping around.

He was getting photos with all the players and he wasn't really taking it in, as soon as Paterson came over the smile on the wee mans face was enormous. Paterson gave him his warmup jacket as well before going down the tunnel and you'd have thought he'd been told he's off to Disneyland. Great gesture from him and tbh, a great performance from him during the game as well.

If he keeps displaying that sort of form, it won't be long before an English premiership team come along for him, he's almost got the full package.

Nice story. Paterson is a gent. Met him with the kids once or twice at the swimming in the Ferry and he came across really well. Hope he stays at Hearts a season or two but all the best to him anyway.