Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If the delegate has reported it, she's kind of obligated to say 'cut it out'. We're meant to be policing that area strictly since the John Wilson incident and we shouldn't be giving the SFA any excuses. Have you seen the nick of some of the folk around the dugouts? They look like they are about to blow a gasket half the time.

it's not as if she's said, stop swearing at the stadium please.

Have you seen the nick of some of the folk around the dugouts? They look like they are about to blow a gasket half the time.

It's a cliché to blame bad behaviour at football games on "a small minority" but in this case the people close enough to the dugouts to cause this problem are a small minority by definition.

Pre-emptively moving some of them to the Roseburn, where they can shout at people from The Highlands and Lanarkshire, before they get themselves banned for shouting at coaching staff might do everyone a favour

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Can't see past Zanatta starting against Caley now.

It turns out King's contract is until 2017.

So, aside from the masonic reasons behind Rangers getting him, if they can improve King to the same extent they improved Barrie McKay (who lets be fair was utterly garbage last season and King is a better player than him IMO), he might not return all that bad, should Walker or Nicholson leave in the Summer; or Rangers will have to pony up to the new establishment club in Scotland.

I'm slightly more okay with this now.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Whits the story here, has he fell down the pecking order at hearts? Loan with option to buy?

He's pretty much 3rd in the pecking order behind Walker and Nicholson, but still a very good player. No option to buy apparently we just want him to get games and you want an attacking player. Not happy at all tbh because Walker could well break down again and it'd leave us thin on the ground.

Edited by Tony Wonder

I like King, he's an effective player who's often good for providing goals and assists (I think he scored or assisted over 20 goals in our Championship season). He's still been reasonably effective in the Premiership but there have also been plenty of games where he's been anonymous. With Walker and Nicholson back fit now, though, he's comfortably third choice, and with us only playing one winger these days that puts him further away from a start. If we get a good striker in using his wages then I think it's a good bit of business for both us and Rangers.

The inevitable stream of shite "King Billy lol" jokes that will inevitably follow, though... #Pray4Billy

Apparently we're also after Craig Wighton as well as another striker (I'd guess on loan). Apparently Wighton was poor on his loan spell at Raith but he's still very young and has a decent reputation. Similar to Souttar, I suppose.

Apparently we're also after Craig Wighton as well as another striker (I'd guess on loan). Apparently Wighton was poor on his loan spell at Raith but he's still very young and has a decent reputation. Similar to Souttar, I suppose.

Wighton was the standout for Scotland under 16s (I think) a few seasons ago, couldn't even remember another player in the team (maybe King or Mcghee??!!). Looked a class above. Not seen much of him since though.

I'd be pretty pleased if we got Wighton and Souttar in. Not happy at all about letting King go mind.

I'm not going to lie - I'm absolutely apoplectic about this Billy King thing. :lol:

If we have got someone coming in which could push him further down the pecking order, maybe RN thinks it better that he gets more game time elsewhere.

Whether folk like it or not, Rangers WILL be coming up this time around, so if Billy can slip Hibs a dry length again, it's a good move.

I hope those Hibs c***s die.