Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Nor I.

Let's be honest, this one was less to do with football & more to pander to the worst moronic instincts of the Ibrox mutants, who will be falling over themselves to buy tops with "King, Billy" on the back - & we have now aided them in this. They could have farmed out Billy King - a cracking player when given full matches - to anyone. They chose that scum.

So much for refusing to tolerate anything which smacked of Diet Orcery at Tynecastle, Budgie.

Yes, it wasn't because they were the team that (a) wanted him and (b) could cover his wages, it was because if you swap his names round it makes King Billy.

What an absolute zoomer. :lol:

I rated the boy Macintosh Dundee had more than wighton. Look where mcintosh is now. Maybe both their level. Not that it's a bad thing every player finds their level eventually.

:lol: Leighton MacIntosh was one of the worst footballers I've ever seen play for Dundee.

Seriously, utter shite. The polar opposite of Craig Wighton.

It looks that way but maybe they just rate Zanatta more?! Seems a crazy move when you consider Walkers injury problems.

Don't feel good abt this. King is a good player and Nicholson and Walker haven't actually returned yet from injury. Unless, there's someone else about to be announced? I trust that CL and RN know what they're doing.

Zanatta is looking good but ain't nowhere near standing in for SN or JW yet. Yet to score, albeit in limited game tame, though should've against Hamilton.

Fingers crossed. Guess it's the Sevco bit I hate.

Seriously, Jim. If you ever watched MacIntosh and thought 'he looks a player' I suggest you stop watching football.

Sounds like a company who makes farm machinery is about right, the boy had the control of a JCB digger.

Bemused anyone of sane mind above 7 years old would even type that out. Fucking hell.

Would've thought a few Prem teams would've been interested. We could do with a player like him as could a few others (ICT, Hamilton) but I'm guessing Rangers will be covering his full wage.

:lol:

Raith fans are raging that Wighton might just be a decent player.

:lol: We're the raging ones? You're yet another Dundee fan who's getting all precious when we're saying we don't rate him. He might be a decent player in the future as Hank Scorpio says, but at the moment, he wasn't cutting it at Championship level. Seen numerous forwards who have looked far better at a similar age at that level.

I'm not sure what the fuss is here. Loaning a player to help out against your traditional rival is something Celtic have been doing all season. It shows how far we have come that we can afford to do that.

Am I not right in thinking Raith fans didn't particularly rate Walker and Holt when they had them on loan either? Or have I made that up? :)

They liked Walker, but Holt not so much.

Wighton was fairly loved on loan at Brechin if I recall correctly. Sometimes a loan move just doesn't work for a player.

Edited by the jambo-rocker