Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Surely they can't be paying us £1.5M! :lol:

So far, in this window, we've lost King, Sow, and Gomis, and brought in 32 year-old Don Cowie.

:blink:

Levein will need to get the claxon out.

Levein will have known who would be moving on in this window, so I'd be amazed if there are not a couple of players coming in beside Cowie.

On a side note, what a fucking agent Steven Fletcher must have.

Out: Gallacher (free), Anderson (free), King (loan), Gomis (loan), Sow (£1.5m?), probably Swanson (free).

In: Cowie (free).

Must be two or three coming in and nobody has any clue who they are. jj.png

I fear one of them might be John Souttar which I will be quite happy with Edited by HeartsFAFC

Gutted if we lose Sow but if its actually 1.5 million then that is ridiculous amount of money. :lol:

Im not sure I get the Don Cowie signing, my first thought was he'll get the odd game here and there but hes another one thats been recruited to get his coaching badges and join the backroom staff. Gomis going means it looks like he'll be a straight replacement for him instead.

Expecting another striker at least tonight, and maybe a defender.

Edit: This is as exciting as a deadline day has been since the Romanov days though!

Edited by GorgieRoad

I feel much the same way about him as I do about Souttar - I could just as easily see them ending up in the lower leagues as I could see them becoming Scotland regulars at this stage. If we make a profit on that swap then I'd be pretty happy.

Great business, if the **** take O'halloran then third is looking sealed. Not great in the short term but long term we got cash from moving players on for next year.

*cant believe you can't post about attila's!

Edited by Aylo vanal