Heart of Midlothian 2014-

He'd just be replaced by another puppet anyway, with serial loser Levein continuing to be the master. Both need to get to f**k now.

Our "setup" is laughable. Third last season because of how brutal everyone else in this shan league is, and even then we passed up plenty of opportunities for second too. Just seriously cannot be arsed with this season already, as we all know it's going to be Celtic first, Rangers second, just like old times.

Speaking to a few jambos in the pub after todays game. Genuinely pissed off at the manager and at finishing third last season. WTF?

Absolute mongos. Like a few of the posters on here tbh.

Neilson has done everything asked of him, the draw with hibs and subsequent loss is what he's being judged on I think.

Realistically Hearts should be looking at 2nd or 3rd this year again and I think we'll do it. Celtic should be too strong (I expect them to strengthen even more) and us, Aberdeen and Rangers to battle for 2nd.

I'd take challenging for a European place every year, with Neilson and Levein we'll be doing that.

I'm not sure where I stand on our management. 

On the face of it, a championship and a 3rd place finish is excellent progress, particular winning a championship that has both Rangers and Hibs in the style that we did it. It does feel like there has been a shift in the way we play though since we got promoted, and definitely not for the better, I'm not sure if that's just because we got away with things more in the Championship.

I can't really remember a time when I've been this frustrated when watching Hearts though, other than maybe under Csaba Laszlo. Neilson's constant tinkering with the team (more so towards the start of the season it has to be said so maybe lessons have been learned) cost us far too many points, often in absolutely ridiculous games to try it too. I do think there is more potential in this team than Neilson is getting from them, 3rd in the league is good on paper, but taking into account it's been the worst SPFL since I can remember, and the amount of times we've chucked a game we should have won we could have challenged both Aberdeen and Celtic further IMO.

It would be unfair not to give Neilson (and Levein) another season and then judge them on that...unless we get papped out by FC Infonet then I'm all over the witch hunt.

Still only 19, mind - turns 20 this month - could still turn out a no' bad defender, if he can sort his head out.

Being slotted in at RB on numerous occasions as opposed to his natural CB position hasn't helped his development. Would have been better for him had he been loaned out to a lower league team to play CB alongside an experienced CB imo.

Being slotted in at RB on numerous occasions as opposed to his natural CB position hasn't helped his development. Would have been better for him had he been loaned out to a lower league team to play CB alongside an experienced CB imo.

Yup - hasn't done him any favours, I don't think - plus, I'm told that narrowly missing the move to M'boro in January did his head in - he was all over the place with that, seemingly.

Yup - hasn't done him any favours, I don't think - plus, I'm told that narrowly missing the move to M'boro in January did his head in - he was all over the place with that, seemingly.

He was all over the place any time he played.

Another bang-average player who has a shite agent.