Heart of Midlothian 2014-

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnLhrg1XEAAzaN5.jpg

Quite liking the look of this, about time we had someonething a bit different again, not had something out the box since the blue and pink wonga top.

Edit: A yellow top with a maroon sash would be magnificent if you take that banner as a clue. :lol:

Edited by GorgieRoad

I've met (and worked with) Scot Gardiner many times and TBH I can't see why any Hearts fans would have a problem with him.I'd wager he puts in more hours than anyone and he's hugely responsible for the vast improvements in how the club is being run.

6 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Given the club is now Gardiner's vanity project, I'd imagine any complaints would be filed alongside the sponsorship deals that got him the tin tack from Dundee.

It wasn't really a sponsorship deal that got him the sack, we had a deal in place and he - out of nowhere - took it upon himself to try an re-negotiate a deal at double the price. The sponsor pulled out and we ended up with the music company of another director taking the space on our shirt for less than the first agreed price we had with Kilmac. 

As an apology, we made a third strip and put Kilmac's name across it, free of charge. Then buttfucked Manchester City.

All this coincided with a video of him shouting about how he supports Rangers at some comedy gig and certain elements of our support just hounded him. 

It wasn't really a sponsorship deal that got him the sack, we had a deal in place and he - out of nowhere - took it upon himself to try an re-negotiate a deal at double the price. The sponsor pulled out and we ended up with the music company of another director taking the space on our shirt for less than the first agreed price we had with Kilmac. 

As an apology, we made a third strip and put Kilmac's name across it, free of charge. Then buttfucked Manchester City.

All this coincided with a video of him shouting about how he supports Rangers at some comedy gig and certain elements of our support just hounded him. 

Excellent news. The kind of man hearts need amidst this turmoil.