Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On the news there work on the old stand is getting started. Where are the season ticket holders getting shifted too?

The work is gonna be put in to demolish and build around the buildings at the back of the main stand until April. We're asking for the last home games to be played as early as possible, and the rest of the main will be taken care of over the summer. We're not getting shifted anywhere.

A skip left unattended in the early hours of the morning is a danger to public safety. I wonder if the hiring of said skip is all above board and legal.

Email sent to Edinburgh Council, the company that made those railings and whoever took that picture.

GGTTH

Rest assured it was 11 in the morning and work was in progress

The skip and the demolition site in general were secure behind a 7 foot fence. As I'm quite tall I was able to hold my phone above the fence to get the unobstructed shot for P&B readers

Nonetheless we should still thank you and your verdant brethren for your tireless continued monitoring of the health and safety standards at the site.

A skip left unattended in the early hours of the morning is a danger to public safety. I wonder if the hiring of said skip is all above board and legal.

Email sent to Edinburgh Council, the company that made those railings and whoever took that picture.

GGTTH

Nobody likes a grass Dom.

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You can build as many new stands as you like it'll still smell to f**k off pig shite from the farm.

I've never noticed that in the home end.

Are you sure it's from the farm?