Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 hours ago, Elixir said:

^ actually thinks Hibs would beat the Hertz without Neilson in charge

Keep deluding yourself into thinking Neilson was the deciding factor. We're just a better team as proved over many derbies. Can't wait for the next one, we'll utterly lick you again.

Image result for greggy pieandbovril

2 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Keep deluding yourself into thinking Neilson was the deciding factor. We're just a better team as proved over many derbies. Can't wait for the next one, we'll utterly lick you again.

titter.png titter.png titter.png titter.png titter.png

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

We utterly battered you c***s in every Derby Stubbs was in charge of us. And we will do it regardless of whatever diddy you appoint next you shit licking morons.

titter.png titter.png titter.png titter.png titter.png

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yeah you're right mate, I should take my aggression out by making a banner to fly over Tannadice tonight demanding hibs sack Lennon ya wee Fanny

In hindsight - maybe not a bad idea, m8. quitegood.png

Edited by Elixir

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Image result for greggy pieandbovrilHa

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Might be a while

23 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

At least Tom English made a c**t of him with his debunking of his "he doesn't coach players" shite.

Indeed, English is probably the best in Scottish football for not dressing a spade up as a gold spoon, I think his time on the Rugby with Peter Wright & Co must help as they just don't believe in dressing anything up about their sport or our teams, I'm not a rugby fan but I find myself listening to the rugby with far more enthusiasm than I do any of the football programmes.