Heart of Midlothian 2014-

10 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Just like wee Tony Watt and "Isma", amarite?

Watt is a Celtic rhat, so no. Isma is a decent goal grabber but he's not the big game player that big Kyle is. 8)

45 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Watt is a Celtic rhat, so no. Isma is a decent goal grabber but he's not the big game player that big Kyle is. 8)

I'm gathering he never played in many big games down South in that case? 

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hopefully you're right. Would be nice to get a wee bit of competition in derbies next season.

Image result for talkhearts

Wonder if you'll manage some more draws at Tynecastle in your period of sheer dominance?

Surely not comparing a 22 match unbeaten streak where the majority of matches were wins (four more wins than draws, in fact) to your shan wee seven matches with four draws. Surely not. titter.png

Even 17 in a row was majority wins, and 12 in a row had eight wins, including the cup final mauling.

Edit: having checked London Hearts, we went eight unbeaten in the mid-late '90s as well, winning five. So congrats on the best worst unbeaten run in relatively recent memory. quitegood.png

Edited by Elixir

Linfield absolutely ragdolled this afternoon. The other teams in the league should just save themselves the bother, tbh.

Another goal for Stockton. Absolute certainty that he'll be our best signing despite being the most meh, as is often the case. warnock.png

Also, the boy Cochrane is meant to be a very special talent. Just 16, scored and got man of the match today. Is he a Ryan Gauld type player?

Wee Nicholhibs finally away. It's customary to eulogise departing players that you like, so maybe we can cast the net wide and find someone who wants do that - I thought he was asbolutely fucking shite, tbqh.

Just wanted to register my appreciation for this Hearts vlogger filming himself in front of a fucking UDA mural during your trip to Belfast. :lol:

Robert-Dougan-1-Blythe-Street-2007.thumb.jpg.2700bc0193405187fb45f31e70ac6d58.jpg

ETA - Before I get given the Tedi treatment, this video popped up in my YouTube feed because I watched his one from the last derby. :whistle

Edited by HibsFan