Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

- Permanent repetitional damage

PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. 

Deary me

Going into an important must-win game, why would you pick a team that includes at least two players who aren't fully fit?  Djoum had 25 minutes game time this season prior to this, and Souttar is way was off being ready - Cathro has clearly been trying to get Souttar ready in time for the Celtic game - that went well, didn't it? And, yes, Souttar clearly should have been subbed at half time - anyone could see that.

Then he plays a right-back at left back, and leaves a left back, Smith-Brown, on the bench, and drops the other left back, Grzelak - Brandon did ok, but he's been totally thrown in at the deep end.

And, fair enough, maybe drop Walker from the starting XI, but surely you'd have him on the bench?

Why also play with wing-backs, then not use them as your means for getting forward?

Not only can't Cathro organise, motivate or inspire - he also can't pick a team.

All the evidence point to his appointment being a massive failure, and there are no signs of him being able to turn it around.

I'm all for coaches being given time, but he's had time, and he's had a full pre-season to prepare.

The one thing stopping Cathro being sacked is Levein's stubbornness - if that stubbornness leads to him being elbowed along with Cathro, great.

I love how the happy clappers who think they're level headed and sensible always inevitably have to own up to the fact that something like this has been an utter disaster from the get go.

To summarise the two halves of the capital:
Hibernian Football Club:
- Record season ticket numbers and growing. 
- Championship Winners 2017. 
- Scottish Cup Winners 2016. 
- League Cup Winners 2007. 
- Largest and most attractive football stadium in Edinburgh. 
- Our own state of the art training complex. 
- Minimal debt. 
- Genuine progression towards fan ownership. 
- A Champions League last 16 manager. 

Heart of Midlothian Football Club:
- Ian Cathro. 
- Squad of journeymen huddies. 
- Major discontent amongst their support. 
- Debt, with the club genuinely getting the begging bowl out with a cash cow. 
- Millions sunk on a stand which will be a millstone around the club's neck for years. 
- Permanent repetitional damage as a result of the shameless charity robbing. 

PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. PLEASING. 

Aside from all the hyperbole and vainglorious pifflepaffle

What was the "Genuine progression towards fan ownership" bit about?

Is that a thing?

1 hour ago, FatRonaldo said:

Greer is going to be your big signing this year mate, your teams a scrap heap

I already have a bet going on with a Jambo so I won't put my money where my mouth is but I'm confident we will finish above Hearts this season, if Cathro stays anyway.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I already have a bet going on with a Jambo so I won't put my money where my mouth is but I'm confident we will finish above Hearts this season, if Cathro stays anyway.

I wouldn't bet against that either to be fair, completely agree on that one, but I think there's a slim chance he'll keep his job further than the first game of the season. Think anyone else could take a punt with that team even if it is Paul Hartley or something

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Is that a thing?

Were the dwarf shaggers not desperate for them to club together £100k only the other week? We've been contributing £150k every month for about three years now.

Edited by Elixir

Is that a thing?

Yip. Own about 30% of the shares in the club currently. 3m still to go and majority ownership achieved.

Am thinking that Levein needs to say something publicy - he's the Director of Football and therefore the current buck stops with him as to the current direction we're taking. If he can't, then he too should walk. With Levein gone, we'd free up valuable wage-money. I'm minded to keeping McPhee as coach though.

11 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

And are still utter pony.

Image result for talkhearts warnock

Yeah, nobody is saying otherwise.

It was pointing out how silly AberdeenHibee's point was, a bit like the rest of his bevvy-fueled rant.