Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Funny thing is m8, I know Sodj and he only has one sibling. Guess what....that sibling is male. Oh aye and guess what, that sibling is me.

Unlucky mate, you just admitted by accident on the internet that you're pure gay for a Hibs fan on Pieandbovril, not being funny mate but am no gay myself so I'm not interested even if you just said a was hot.

Nothin wrong with being gay m8 even tho it's not ma scene like, but now we kno you are I'd say it's better to focus your gay energy on having sex with men rather than organisin fights on the internet.

im pleased for you both ..the both of yous can go f**k yourselves then cant you

im pleased for you both ..the both of yous can go f**k yourselves then cant you

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you actually turn up to have a fight with someone you talked to on the internet, you fucking thick c**t?

you bullshitting c**t it was you that sent me a pic of 2 black guys having oral sex and iam gonna proof it

NSFW forum for this.. although Ultra maybe too young to enter it

The screenshots have been posted of you not responding to my PM, which you'd read, several hours ago.

Finally showing face again on here hours after you shatted it and had it proven. Shameful stuff. Legit shithouse.

so you think i'm a shite bag coz i didnt respond to your msg? that doesn't proof i shat it does it and if you think it does ..explain to me how it does

so you think i'm a shite bag coz i didnt respond to your msg? that doesn't proof i shat it does it and if you think it does ..explain to me how it does

Coz ma PM says wen and where to meet after I was late cos I needed to give my maw her casserole dish cos shes making one on Sunday and you read it and didny act on it and waited a few hours to post agen cos you probs thought Id be in bed but am no cos I did loadsy flexi last week and dinny need to go in tomorro and I had a nap earlier so now I canny get to sleep so I am up and now you look like a ryt c**t cos you didny turn up and yer wee waiting til its all died down game hasny worked,