Heart of Midlothian 2014-

fucking hard as my first shite if he need 2 of his pals there

Thot id let u know m8, SodjesSixteenIncher has been sending pm out to folk calling you a bumbaclot. I wouldn't let dat go mate if I were u. Meet him at da Lyceum, don't have to pay in if its just da foyer eithr.

That could have been 5, 6 or 7 if I'm honest. Buaben was more interested in trying to wind our players up and your captain, number 5 was brutal at the back. Heart's just couldn't deal with our passing and pace. Other than a shot from long range Heart's offered very little in an attacking sense. Even if that was your second string (And much of it was ours too), I can't see many positives for Hearts to take from that performance even in pre-season other than a bit of fitness I suppose.

That could have been 5, 6 or 7 if I'm honest. Buaben was more interested in trying to wind our players up and your captain, number 5 was brutal at the back. Heart's just couldn't deal with our passing and pace. Other than a shot from long range Heart's offered very little in an attacking sense. Even if that was your second string (And much of it was ours too), I can't see many positives for Hearts to take from that performance even in pre-season other than a bit of fitness I suppose.

Raging...Mad Budge Oot!!!11!

Thot id let u know m8, SodjesSixteenIncher has been sending pm out to folk calling you a bumbaclot. I wouldn't let dat go mate if I were u. Meet him at da Lyceum, don't have to pay in if its just da foyer eithr.

what the same one thats in london ??

Odds now live for the Hearts-Hibs Meadows showdown:

Hearts Daft to turn up in a lorry: 4/1

Paulo to turn up with what he claims is a lead pipe. (It's actually a telescope.): 1/2

Greggy to get the date wrong due to an unfortunate hacking incident: 3/1

Gav turns up to intervene with the Hibees: 2/1

Addie announces before the showdown that he has no dog in this fight but he thinks that Hearts will walk it: evens.

Rangers fans to rock up before getting beat down by a united Capital front: 11/10

You better get on your toes mate.......Sodje's hard as fcuk btw.

better get my toes on ?? i live near there and if he is hard as f**k he wouldn't be asking me to meet in a fucking theatre down in london when i live in edinburgh would he

I'd imagine McGhee will spend a fair bit of time in the under 20's this season and McKay has a lot to prove if he wants to make it at Hearts.

I'd tend to agree with the former - I can see him captaining them in most of their games.

I do think Brad McKay has the talent to come good. He's been hampered the past two seasons with inadequate coaching. I'd expect him to improve a lot this season.

Also it's worth noting in regard to DC92's post that McKay and McGhee have had either Hamilton or Gallacher in goal for the whole time so far this pre-season (I think). I doubt we'd have conceded as many goals if Alexander was behind them, talking them through.

better get my toes on ?? i live near there and if he is hard as f**k he wouldn't be asking me to meet in a fucking theatre down in london when i live in edinburgh would he

It's in Edinburgh you uncultured Hearts scum.

You gonny be there at 11.30 or not? I'm really looking forward to doing violence on you.

http://www.lyceum.org.uk/whats-on/production/ganesh-versus-the-third-reich-EIF2014

Ganesh Versus the Third Reich is poignant, heart-warming, beautiful, disarming, full of vulnerability and sly humour, questioning who has the right to tell a story and who has the right to be heard.

Hauntingly reminiscent of the UltraJambo - Hibs conflict in this very thread. :o