Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Of the team that started tonight's game, I reckon you'd only expect Paterson, McHattie and Buaben to start the proper games. Still got Alexander, Wilson, Ozturk, Gomis, Walker, Nicholson, El Hassnaoui and Sow to come in.

Of the team that started tonight's game, I reckon you'd only expect Paterson, McHattie and Buaben to start the proper games. Still got Alexander, Wilson, Ozturk, Gomis, Walker, Nicholson, El Hassnaoui and Sow to come in.

Second choice side against a team who look like they could do well in the league above us this season.

Asbolutely nowt to worry about. The real stuff starts on Saturday (thank f**k).

Pretty clear that McGhee and McKay aren't a good partnership (yet). Not that it's a massive deal, as they won't be starting competitive games together unless there's a pile of injuries.

Pretty surprised that a team including players from Scotland's second best team managed to get pumped 3-0 by "Bambi McPap's" Dundee tbh. Strange days.

even a broken clock is correct twice a day Sodje......

Pretty clear that McGhee and McKay aren't a good partnership (yet). Not that it's a massive deal, as they won't be starting competitive games together unless there's a pile of injuries.

I'd imagine McGhee will spend a fair bit of time in the under 20's this season and McKay has a lot to prove if he wants to make it at Hearts.

Just want to say 11000 season tickets is some achievement.

Could someone please provide a link to somewhere detailing the whole Bidco/FoH agreement. I'm pretty interested in fan ownership structures but have neglected following the Hearts situation for some reason.