Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Was Brad McKay the guy that tweeted "back above the vermin" or something to that effect a couple of years ago, with Hearts having a cumulative total of about three weeks above us in the league since?

Seems like a smart, well balanced young man. I'm expecting a bright future.

10094036_400_400_0_0_fit_6_2eadc69a37194

Not gonna lie, that's pretty dece.

Was Brad McKay the guy that tweeted "back above the vermin" or something to that effect a couple of years ago, with Hearts having a cumulative total of about three weeks above us in the league since?

Seems like a smart, well balanced young man. I'm expecting a bright future.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty dece.

We've been above Hibs for 3 weeks in the last two years?

U mad?

We've been above Hibs for 3 weeks in the last two years?

U mad?

Since McKay and Hearts' jubilant celebrations about going above Hibs in the early stages of the 2012/13 season, aye I think so.

I remember because "Stevo" made a big deal of repeating such an achievement towards the end of the season, and that didn't happen either.

Unacceptable for a massive club like Hearts!

Even with our 2 years of turmoil it's not good enough is it!I would however bet that it's more than 3,probably more like 6 or 7.

Unacceptable for a massive club like Hearts!

Even with our 2 years of turmoil it's not good enough is it!I would however bet that it's more than 3,probably more like 6 or 7.

Word.

Possibly, the three weeks was a guess from memory. Fire Brad a tweet about it, reckon the big man has a nifty Excel chat on the go.

Absolute rubbish.

post-29946-0-47442200-1405943121_thumb.p

The table doesn't lie.

Our squad is really taking shape now.

Some of these signings like Gomis, Ozturk and Sow would be great additions if we were still in the Premiership but to get them in the division below is exceptional.

:lol:

Will you lot never learn? You've seen Sow and Ozturk in a couple of friendly games and now they're "exceptional" signings? Just like you thought Ngoo was and every one of your new signings or youngsters that have played a couple of good games.

My money's on them being pap.

Will you lot never learn? You've seen Sow and Ozturk in a couple of friendly games and now they're "exceptional" signings? Just like you thought Ngoo was and every one of your new signings or youngsters that have played a couple of good games.

I am more than confident of our current squad's distraction techniques like signing karaoke, using mirages that fool Akpo Sodje that they are actually footballers, and being all round Nandos loving lads, all while our clearly shite new signings take at least five attempts to tap the ball into the back of the net and still show you guys that being #somoney, is being #notsomoney.

Pot,kettle,Collins

FVPkQRy.png?1

Just you concentrate on the money team, AS :P

#TMT

VcsKSvg.gif

'Will you lot never learn?'

Coming from you. Really?

Don't make me bust out some of your predictions in Edinburgh derby threads chief.

Edited by JamboMikey

Absolute rubbish.

attachicon.gifChampionship table.png

The table doesn't lie.

Ha ha! To be honest, I think I'd settle for 5th as long as Sevco got relegated!

And, to the Hibees, our new signings look good. Only time will tell of course.... though I think most of us are confident they'll do well in the Champs. Remember though, even Nade scored against Hibs.

Who are Hibs' new signings? Seems like Hibs are leaving things late again and will get whatever is left at the bottom of the barrel like they usually do. If injuries and suspensions hit after a few games, you'll be in soapy.

Edited by AnCrùbag