Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Good piece of negotiating by Budge I agree this was a simple muddle by the establishment club and good to see the boys recognising this. We aren't some sort of vagrant club where they need to punish us for such a slip. A simple gentleman's fine and a little bit of good will on our behalf with the two points.  We are such a classy club. 

Negotiate? I don’t think the governing bodies are in a position to negotiate with the likes of us. I imagine Queen Ann just announced our proposal, it was unanimously accepted and everyone had a pleasant afternoon in the company of good friends. No harm done.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Negotiate? I don’t think the governing bodies are in a position to negotiate with the likes of us. I imagine Queen Ann just announced our proposal, it was unanimously accepted and everyone had a pleasant afternoon in the company of good friends. No harm done.

Image result for boardroom drinking

2 hours ago, Eder said:

So Albion Rovers are thrown out of the Challenge Cup for fielding a 29 minute sub but anything goes in the League Cup especially if there is a TV match scheduled.

Only in Scotland. 

This must be hard for them to take.

greggy.png

Straight swap deal imo.

Retire that old slavering windbag Budge from the SPFL board  , for a lesser punishment for some epic administrative diddyism.

Hearts are still free to catapult themselves from the cup in true Hearts style we all love and know, and  the stench of pish and blue rinses  is removed from the board room.  

Everybodys happy...why cant the middle east learn from this?

Edited by VanCityHibee
forgot to put an 's' at the end of 'thi'

9 hours ago, Eder said:

So Albion Rovers are thrown out of the Challenge Cup for fielding a 29 minute sub but anything goes in the League Cup especially if there is a TV match scheduled.

Only in Scotland. 

1) It was a different trophy.

2) No.

8 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

Straight swap deal imo.

Retire that old slavering windbag Budge from the SPFL board  , for a lesser punishment for some epic administrative diddyism.

Hearts are still free to catapult themselves from the cup in true Hearts style we all love and know, and  the stench of pish and blue rinses  is removed from the board room.  

Everybodys happy...why cant the middle east learn from this?

Should you not be concentrating on selling "fat arse" to the mother club?

20 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This kerfuffle has almost made the League Cup interesting

Christ, dont say that in public, they have (variously) introduced Welsh and Irish teams, colt teams among other shite - your idea may make them do something radge like extra points for unblemished disciplinary records, points deducted for red cards - its the kind of thing "the blazers" would think is a magic idea.

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Christ, dont say that in public, they have (variously) introduced Welsh and Irish teams, colt teams among other shite - your idea may make them do something radge like extra points for unblemished disciplinary records, points deducted for red cards - its the kind of thing "the blazers" would think is a magic idea.

I did say "almost"

I'm still not going to actually go and watch it