Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Like I said, bigotry makes me sick. Literally sick, that's how strongly I feel.

If you don't get banned for the use of that horrific word I'll be writing a very strongly worded letter to someone.

steady m8 your starting to sound like a hibs fan with the letter writing bit because they seem to be good at writing letters

do you honestly believe i turned up 3 times if you believe that you are the biggest bellend i know

Well that's destroyed my faith in humanity, you said you were there 3 times last night, I'm not sure I can believe anything you say again, makes the denial of sending the gay pictures seem more likely I suppose.

Well that's destroyed my faith in humanity, you said you were there 3 times last night, I'm not sure I can believe anything you say again, makes the denial of sending the gay pictures seem more likely I suppose.

you honestly believed me ?? holy shit you have more problems than i thought but then again you do have a profile pic that looks like a cock so in away that explains alot

Edited by UltraJambo

We've just signed Callum Tapping, what can we expect?

Brechin have just signed Callum Tapping - thoughts Jambos?

I liked him - 'neat and tidy' is how a lot of people describe him - maybe a bit lightweight for some, so might have to toughen up a bit.

Good signing for Brechin, imo - hope he does well for you.

Tapping divided opinion. I quite liked him as well, but he was a bit lightweight and never really did enough to justify getting a steady run in the team and as a result he didn't. I expect him to be a standout at that level though and that's no disrespect to Brechin or League One.

You know you're dealing with a real intellectual heavyweight when they drop the F bomb and can't even spell it properly.

What an embarrassing breakdown.

dont worry i corrected the typo and if you arent happy hit the report button

Fs forgetting to put the obligatory h as the second letter when dropping the f bomb, who is this amateur?

Plus a know u said it was a hibs hearts showdown but I feel I have done enough to wrangle an invite?

No, remember, brothers across the M8, m8.

UltraJambo, you are a liar, a coward and a racist.

I no longer want any money from you, not least 9GBP. Please refrain from harrassing me any further.

iam a liar ?? you the one that said a fucking building had a white flag when it doesn't ya cock and stop harassing you you the dick that started this all iam doing is responding

Definite alias. Well done to whatever Hibs fan created it and reeled everyone in. I'm no having it that anyone is that thick and the avatar is just all too convenient.

Edited by Hearts Daft