Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It's all getting a bit out of hand, I'll tap you the £9 for Sodje UltraJambo to avoid any confrontations.

Just PM me all your bank details mate.

Shame on all the Jambos digging the boot in.

Is that directed at me ya cnut?!

Absolute proof the UJ didn't show up here.

TzbcrzE.png

----

seriously go f**k yourself maybe if i see you begging in the street i might give it to you

----

Just say if you don't have it man. It aint a big thing ja feel?

I just think you're being a bit unfair here. I suggest a venue for your paggering near my house in the city centre, you suggest somewhere walking distance for you but miles away for me, then you don't even show up.

I feel swindled out of £9. I understand if you're a bit tight for cash but if not you should MoneyGram it to me

----

i have it your just not getting it ya hobo just out of curiosity what flag flys above the building you say you stood outside?

-----

There was a big white flag there yesterday, which you must've erected before you shat it.

-----

strange when i walked past this morning there was no flag what building again just so we are not confused which building

-----

The Claverhouse TA building.

Not really surprised that you're curious and confused LOL

(about your sexuality like)

-----

again thats strange that building doesn't have a flag hanging above it i haven't seen one hanging outside of it for weeks

-----

Don't know where you're going with this. Who's to say you've even seen that building recently? You certainly weren't there last night when I turned up to lay a smackdown in Granton Town.

Anyway how about I send you an invoice for the £9?

-----

whos to say i have seen that building ???.mate i walk past it every day to get the number 8 i should know if it has a flag outside of it or not .and if you did indeed turn up you would have known that it doesnt have a flag above it ..so about your 9 quid ...ram it you cock

-----

Lies.

-----

lies?? what the fact i walk past it everyday

-----

You said you turned up last night and that was a DAMNED LIE so I don't know what to believe any more.

-----

mate you said there was a flag hanging outside the TA building last night when infact there hasnt been one for weeks if you had turned up like you said you would have noticed that f**k me its like a woman with big tits you cant help but notice

-----

You can't help but notice a flag not being there? You trippin' son. I'm wearing you down and making you set off truthbombs like Colonel Nathan R Jessop.

-----

nah mate your the one thats tripping i have just proved you didn't turn up just by asking you one thing truth is you are a lying c**t

-----

xPfSkmY.jpg

-----

nah mate you are the one that shat it f**k me you couldn't answer a simple question right a question that if you turned up that you would have gotten right ....you are nothing but a fucking keyboard warrior and the fact you are now using pictures to try and make your point just says a lot about you .

-----

G3LpGGz.jpg

-----

wow is that what you are now resorting too seriously mate you are one fucking sad b*****d ..and iam now fucking bored with you seriously you are one sad fucking loser who is prolly still wanking over the lingerie pages in your mums catalogue

-----

and the fact you still live with your mother f**k me mate grow up and get a place of your own ffs

-----

Why would I have to drop a casserole dish into my own house silly?

P.s.

Q78CLjp.jpg

-----

nah mate i'm no upset i just feel very sorry for you and you pathetic little live you lead seriously talking to me in pictures what are you fucking 12 years old

-----

I'm 24 and what I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy.

-----

wow how long did that take you to think up ..oh wait you didnt ...mug

-----

All you did was weaken a country today UltraJambo, that's all you did.

-----

wow just when i think you couldn't get any worse

-----

Santiago stays where he is. We're gonna train the lad!

-----

OMFG!!

How does that proof i didn't turn up ?? that proof,s you didn't turn up because why would a MOD building have a white flag ??? that building doesn't have a flag hanging over it you thick ****** hibs pikey c**t

Edited by UltraJambo

It was because I was gutted you didn't turn up so I could pound your face off the pavement ya tramp.

nah its not its because the council took away your caravan and you have nowhere to live thats the real reason why your where crying ya fuckind pikey b*****d

There is a big white flag at The Claverhouse TA building. Seen it so many times

if thats true when was the last time you seen it ?? like i asked sodje why would a MOD building have a white flag surley to f**k it would be a union jack??...god another dumb pikey ****** c**t that supports hibs

How does that proof i didnt turn up ?? that proofs you didn't turn up because why would a MOD building have a white flag ??? that building doesn't have a flag hanging over it you thick fianian hibs pikey c**t

AMAZING.

nah its not its because the council took away your caravan and you have nowhere to live thats the real reason why your where crying ya fuckind pikey b*****d

Ken m8, camped outside McDonald's on St. Andrews Street tapping into the free wifi they give m8.