Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out the relegation zone, can imagine 'arry is fucking delighted

That and I've got him in my fantasy team :P

Doesn't seem like such a bad idea having Naismith and Austin as my Dream Team front two now. Austin was only added as an afterthought as well!

In the same boat, was hoping to use Naismith as backup when I bought Aguero. Sadly however first game he played when I have him in my team he ends up injured :(

Opted to bring Dakho into Iain's Park Rangers instead of Charlie Austin, his tenure at the club will be short lived. After discussions with the board we feel that a swap with our real life name sakes for 'The Chazzman' would be a lucrative venture and we shall be making inroads post-haste. It's what the fans want.

I wonder if Austin will become like one of those Kevin Phillips types who will play for a few different Premiership teams and will always score goals but will never quite be at that next level for England or ever play for one of the top clubs. He has had a great few years and it is an amazing story though.

He strikes me as an Andy Johnson type. He'll score shiteloads for QPR, move to a mid-table side when they get relegated and struggle to score goals in a team not set up to let him score, and then bob around desperately scrambling to find his form.

Johnson is the perfect comparison actually, he plays very like him and works just as hard as him. I think Johnson suffered really badly through injuries at a crucial time for him otherwise he would have been a bit more successful.

Archived