Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

Hi all,

We have signed Alan Maybury as a player-coach. Please advise if he is as past it on the field as he looked at times last season.

Regards,

Marshy

He is past it on field, don't think he was meant to play many if at all for us last season but we completely fucked up the RB position. He put a shift in and was no way our worst defender but his legs just aren't there anymore.

I heard he was doing a good job helping coach our u20s and hoped he might have stayed on. But with a a change of management don't think that was ever gonna happen.

I think he'll go on to be a good coach/manager so good luck to him. Wasn't easy last season but comes across as a good guy and top pro.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

We have signed Alan Maybury as a player-coach. Please advise if he is as past it on the field as he looked at times last season.

Regards,

Marshy

There's absolutely 0% point in Hibs fans advising fans of other teams on players who've moved from our club to there's, as superb players become shite whenever they join us and shite players become superb when they leave us.

HTH.

There's absolutely 0% point in Hibs fans advising fans of other teams on players who've moved from our club to there's, as superb players become shite whenever they join us and shite players become superb when they leave us.

HTH.

do you think that has changed now that Leeann Dempster is there instead of Petrie?

also- the hibs signings will give context to the hearts signings.

older professionals v younger players. experience, injuries. lots of factors.

do you think that has changed now that Leeann Dempster is there instead of Petrie?

also- the hibs signings will give context to the hearts signings.

older professionals v younger players. experience, injuries. lots of factors.

We haven't had a chance to see yet with her, both in terms of players coming in and our players going elsewhere. Certainly there is an astonishing amount of times it happens which suggests it isn't just the (many) managers over the years, so with any luck things will change with a new face behind the scenes.

I won't hold my breath though.

We haven't had a chance to see yet with her, both in terms of players coming in and our players going elsewhere. Certainly there is an astonishing amount of times it happens which suggests it isn't just the (many) managers over the years, so with any luck things will change with a new face behind the scenes.

I won't hold my breath though.

That's the main thing here. Imagine if Dempster and Stubbs leave cos something like " we are not in control" That would be very bad. (dont think that would happen tho)

Some proper read between your fingers level trolling attempts in this thread.

hope you don't mean me.

That's the main thing here. Imagine if Dempster and Stubbs leave cos something like " we are not in control" That would be very bad. (dont think that would happen tho)

hope you don't mean me.

If that happens the Hibs fans threatening to kick the door to the office down after relegation would go right through it.

P.S no, not you.

Ryan McGivern leaving Scottish football will raise the overall quality of the leagues by around 5%.

We are all Leeann Dempster :thumsup2

If it happens(it looks likely) then this'll honestly be the best news I've heard from hibs in years.

Now for Nelson to go next so we can start a Great Feeling At Easter Road thread :lol:

Archived