Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason at first, I just read and posted on here but over time .net got linked to here and it seemed like it was full of nutters going on about hearts. I'm sure it's good good posters aswell but it's not for me.

Hibs.net is hilarious I like to go on for a look now and again when things are going tits up.

No reason at first, I just read and posted on here but over time .net got linked to here and it seemed like it was full of nutters going on about hearts. I'm sure it's good good posters aswell but it's not for me.

Hibs.net is hilarious I like to go on for a look now and again when things are going tits up.

"scum, subhuman scum"

LOL at any Hibs or Hearts fan who thinks their team is winning a league this year. I suspect these people are the loud and thick minority though.

^^^knows Hearts are going to win the league.

;)

LOL at any Hibs or Hearts fan who thinks their team is winning a league this year. I suspect these people are the loud and thick minority though.

No reason hearts can't win the league. We have the makings of a really good team

No reason hearts can't win the league. We have the makings of a really good team

At least you's are rebuilding your squad, even then compared to us you didn't have much to rebuild

A REPRESENTATIVE of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been in touch with Hibernian to express an interest in the managerial vacancy at Easter Road, but reports that the former Leeds and Chelsea striker is already on the short list are wide of the mark, according to a club source.

sob.png

At least you's are rebuilding your squad, even then compared to us you didn't have much to rebuild

our squad was threadbare.Hibs biggest mistake was getting rid of fenlon

our squad was threadbare.Hibs biggest mistake was getting rid of fenlon

Fenlon walked.

But let's be honest here, he needed go to. I think he would he kept us up but at the time that wasn't much of an achievement.

Biggest mistake was letting butcher tell all to players they were shite and free to find new clubs in January.

Archived